• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

7th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Kalosian

So long
ultimate_charmander, take a Togedemaru. It must be caught in an Apricorn Ball, doesn't matter which one. It must participate in a battle against a Trial Pokemon and then in another battle against a Kahuna, doesn't matter which ones. Its final moveset must include Zing Zap, Spiky Shield and Fell Stinger, the last move is up to you. If you take nicknames, name it Little Hog.

Hi! I am normally doing Nuzlockes on my own, but decided to start posting some tries. After a couple of failed runs, i decided to try a Scramble Challenge! Only restrictions I will limit this to is I want a Stuffle/Bewear. And all must be able to evolve and use TMs. I take and greatly appreciate nicknames! Do your worst!
Team:
Stuffle-Trash Panda- No Restrictions
-
-
-
-
-

Kalosian

So long
MonkeyNuzlocker, I'll give some restrictions for your Bewear. It must be Male and caught in a Premier Ball. You must catch it when it is night in your game. It can evolve after soloing the Trials at Lush Jungle and Mt. Hokulani. It may not know more than 2 TM moves at the same time. Also, once you have beaten the game, it must solo all trainers in Resolution Cave.

Ok, wasn't expecting that. I planned on stopping the game after the E4, but since this is for Bewear, I will continue the game for this. I accept your constrictions onto Bewear and hope to see some other post game challenges too. (Save ultra beasts and tapus, as I want to catch these for comp on my Moon Save) BTW this run us being done in sun inb4 oranguru

Last edited:
MonkeyNuzlocker, take a Slowpoke. It must be male, caught in a Heal Ball, and have the Ability Oblivious. Name him Obtuse. He must defeat at least one of Hala's and Olivia's Pokémon during the Melemele and Akala Island Grand Trials. He must only have damage-dealing moves in his moveset at all times (forget any status moves as soon as you have access to the Move Deleter.) You can choose his evolution, but he must solo two Team Skull Grunts in the Shady House prior to evolving.

PokeMon2.0

Cramorant is too cute for words!
MonkeyNuzlocker, take a Trumbeak, it must be male, name him Sam Jr, he must evolve after beating 10 wild Gumshoos, once evolved, he must not forget Brick Break and Fly, and must learn at least one Normal-type move. After evolving, he must also solo Hala's E4 team. You can catch him in an Ultra Ball.
ultimate_charmander, take a Slowpoke, it must be female and named Katherine, she must evolve after beating Guzma in Po Town. She must evolve into a Slowbro, and learn all TMs and HMs, and must know Psychic. You can catch her in a Nest Ball.