• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

8 New Avatars

Bariokie

rock dog
Bunnelby FTW c: :3

skittlepup

Braixen is MINE ;)
All these avatars look awesome! MegaLucario and MegaBlaziken are pretty darn cool :)

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Thanks Serebii these avatars are awesome! I can't wait for even more mega Pokemon to get announced!

Flame Haze SnS

Yin-Yang
Can't wait for MegaAbsol...:) As it stands, I'll stick with Shiny Absol...

FairyWitch

Metroid Hunter
Just added three more

megaabsol.png
megaampharos.png
megamawile.png

thank you serebii there lovely using the mega absol one i knew you would bring my mega absol to me XD love it thanks again and as well as bring wonderful avatars for all of us...

Cassafrass1999

A new beginning! <3
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU... especially for the Mega Absol avatar!!! SO excited for it... :3

Lost Lore

Diving Deep
Was waitin' for these, thank you!~ Gotta show some Mega love. Will be using Mega!Mawile for now and might switch to Mega!Absol at some point.

Sorry if this is the wrong thread for this but, I think we missing the female Unfezant Ken Sugimori artwork. I wanted to use it. :(
(Maybe I just missed it?)
521Unfezant-Female.png