• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

8 Player Anything Goes Tournament.

Glacier99

Ice cold...
In this tourney all matches are Anything goes Single matches.

Champion
|
|
|
--------------------------------------------
| |
| |
| |
---------- ------------
| | | |
| | | |
| | | |
----------- ---------- ------------- -----------
| | | | | | | |
| | | | | | | |
Glacier99 | | | | | | |

Iggly

Banned
I'm game, sign me uppah!

PBR FC = 3694 9013 8491

Last edited:

joker0187

my rolfcopter goes..
sign me up

Stupid lack of life. -_-

Anyway, Glacier, are you gonna update the first post soon with all the challengers or will you do that when/if the spots are filled?

LordFeraligatr

if this is still running i'm in

pokemonmewpikachuluv

pikachus biggest fan
please battle me

name: ash (im really a girl)

fc: 4769 3911 3435

can i join?

One of best shows on tv

Boston Legal is certainly one of the best shows on TV, along with Scrubs, though the writers clearly use it as a platform for their own political views at times. Unfortunately this tends to dampen the atmosphere of the otherwise exhilarating courtroom scenes. Electric speeches eloquently delivered from the always-excellent James Spader are complemented by frequent comic relief from a hilarious William Shatner. Indeed, the on-screen friendship between these two characters is involving and highly interesting, and in my view the Spader/Shatner combination is the best partnership on TV at the moment.In summary, I believe that Boston Legal is a fantastic show and is not to be missed.