• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

8man bracket minitournament in single elemination

Smasher89

Swedish Trainer
Well, I´m kinda bored right now so I thinked about hosting a minitournament and I think it´ll be a small 8-man single elemination bracket. We start as soon as we have 8 participants, my first hosted tournament too, hopes the forums won´t mess up. No specific prices, we make this only for fun, but the winner might get something I´ve got like elekid with the punches and cross chop.

Rules:
No legendarys at all (exept Fione :p), wobufett is also banned.
Sleep clause:

NO item clause: which means you can go all leftovers if you want to

6vs6

Autolv100 is used

No Hacks: being discovered using hacked pokes will make you disqualified.
Voice chat of (making better connection for those not having the best)

Moves like double team and minimize is banned, though sandattack and attacks that "offensively" decreases the opponents accuracity might be used.

You may switch teams between battles, and it´s best of 1

Participants:
1.Smasher89 Swede FC:4725-4374-9827
2.Master Gatr Wilton FC: 3136-3047-1834
3.Xpocalypse Sean FC: 4296-0057-4508
4.Immortal Imortal FC :4768-4121-1914
5.Electivire Rocks Ben FC:3694-7110-6924
6. Link0118 Matt FC:5240-8395-2145
7.Closed
8.Closed

Here´s the bracket:
Smasher89
vs.................................Link0118
Link0118
..................................................................Immortal
Immortal
vs ................................Immortal
Xpocalypse
.........................................................................................Winner=Immortal (to be somewhat confirmed by ElectivireR)
Bye
....................................Bye2
bye
...................................................................Electivire R
Master Gatr
vs.................................Electivire R
Electivire R

you may start your battle now, and good luck...

Last edited:
I'm in.

FC: 3136-3047-1834
Name: Wilton

Are these 6 vs 6?

Immortal

"You Cant Kill Me"
no moves like double team? thats just ridiculous , thats basically what tanks are for zzzz

w/e i'll still participate

Name Imortal
FC : 4768 4121 1914

Smasher89

Swedish Trainer
ok signed you up, not sure about what your current times is, mine is currently 16.45, I´ll try start this at 17.00, but I´ve noticed some problems with the forums a couple of minutes ago, hopes we have 8 contestants in 15 min^^

Immortal

"You Cant Kill Me"
ok signed you up, not sure about what your current times is, mine is currently 16.45, I´ll try start this at 17.00, but I´ve noticed some problems with the forums a couple of minutes ago, hopes we have 8 contestants in 15 min^^

its 10:50 here right now(AM)

Xpocalypse

Ace Trainer #1
Cool, I'll be ready like as soon as this starts... to bad the forums are kinda lagging

Immortal

"You Cant Kill Me"
so im gonna have to fight apacolypse? sweet XD

with no legends/ubers allowed its gg.

Xpocalypse

Ace Trainer #1
Yeah, but immortal, guess what i'm gonna use as one of my pokemon. YOUR Marshtomp!!!! hahaahha, thanks again for that trade...

Immortal

"You Cant Kill Me"
i think you mean swampart?

thats alright i have something to block him with....i think XD

but i still say double team and stuff should be allowed , dont u agree?

Xpocalypse

Ace Trainer #1
No, they are cheap cheater moves :D Also, I'm like all offense *cough* hint hint *cough* so, I hate them even more :D And yes I do mean swampert, I jus o guud at rembering dat stuf, but I it guud at the gamrar and ze spelluingh
:D :D

Xpocalypse

Ace Trainer #1
Smasher89
-xxxxxxxxxx
Link0118
-xxxxxxxxxx
Immortal
-xxxxxxxxxx
Xpocalypse
-Winner
Bye
-xxxxxxxxxx
Master Gatr

Bye -xxxxxxxxxx
-xxxxxxxxxx
Electivire R

does that mean that perso vs. personX and that i will fight winner of fight #2?

Smasher89

Swedish Trainer
Look my above post and see the bracket, add FC´s as in first post and start your battles, report after you´ve finnished your first battle^^
I made some edits in the bracket since the text didn´t wanted to be as I wrote it...