• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

9/11 : Are you excited?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
Title says it all. First year that my boy Osama's dead, are you afraid? I think something bad will happen, but i'm not sure.

Did anybody see the guy on 60 minutes yesterday, his name was Mark Owen, the guy who shot Osama.

Tbh, i made a sizable donation to Al Qaeda to help to out.
Are you excited to see what they will do? Terrorists, that is......

Jb

Tsun in the streets
This thread is in really poor taste and saying bs like...
Tbh, i made a sizable donation to Al Qaeda to help to out.
doesn't make you witty or funny or w/e.

You should sit under a waterfall and do some deep reflection on your life.

Rezzo

Occasionally
Well hey, at least there wasn't the cliché racist Islamic joke thrown in there as well. OP could've done worse.

Edit: (I should really stop making these 'If I trolled I would have done this and that better' posts).

Last edited:

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
^Funny part is.... i am muslim.

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
I think you double posted, and you're talking about Hundreds...of people that died from the tragedy. And we're excited about that?

Comebhax

Black & Yellow
I thought it was thousands died.

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
Doesn't matter, my point is that a lot of people died from the terrible incident, so no, I'm not excited.

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
Yes people died but what power do WE have to stop them ? Absolutely none. The only people that can change the world are the ones with the power but even they are messing it up for the future

ShadowKyogre443

오션 마스터
thread is horrible in terms of taste but i wont say anything further on that matter
excited? hardly
my friends birthday is tomorrow though, that's always interesting

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Jb is right, the OP is rather tasteless. No need to start acting like a sarcastic jerk even though Osama bin Laden is dead. Al Qaeda is still going strong without him.

And why would anyone be excited about the anniversary of 9/11, honestly? Why be excited for the anniversary of the biggest tragedy of the century? It's more or less a day of respect than of celebration. I don't have a shirt of the American flag or the flag's colors completely, sadly, but I'm gonna make do with what I have.

And yes, I saw 60 Minutes last night. Whole lot different from the White House's report. Bin Laden died as he lived by poking his head around the corner. Cowardly bastard. Owen's explanation of the helicopter landing sounds like a miracle to me, especially since he said you couldn't imitate that if you tried.

Half-expected for the picture to flash up on the screen. I want to see the picture of bin Laden's corpse, dammit! I tried Google Imaging it, but I don't know which are real, and which are fake.

Flash-Sama

...Nonsense
So thousands of people dying "doesn't matter" to you because you think you have no power? What?

You misread, what power do we have as humans to stop someone from dying ?

Honestly..to me..if someone dies and I have no clue who they are, I won't think twice about it but if it's a friend or family then it matters

You can't control every outcome in life so just be happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.