• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

9/11 suspect: 'I wish to be martyred'

Sird

Johto native
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/US/06/05/guantanamo.arraignments/index.html?eref=googletoolbar

WASHINGTON (CNN) -- Alleged 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed told a military court judge Thursday that he wishes to plead guilty to charges in connection with his role in the attack and become a martyr.

Mohammed's appearance has changed significantly since his capture in 2003.
2 of 2 Mohammed told the judge, Marine Col. Ralph Kohlmann, that he wants to represent himself. Kohlmann asked Mohammed numerous times if he understood that he faces the death penalty, and Mohammed at one point said, "That is what I wish. I wish to be martyred."

He told the judge he could not accept any attorney because he only believes in Sharia, or Islamic law.

Discuss. I can only hope they give him the death sentence.

Last edited:

Ethan

Banned
I'm all for the death penalty, but what's the point in giving it to him if he requested it? Doesn't that completely defeat the purpose? >_>;

Just put him in a rusty damp cell, and force him to go to the prison chapel every Sunday for the rest of his life. He's pissed, we're happy, everyone wins.

Brettt

satirist
They should just put him in a comfy cell with a life sentence, and that way he dies in comfort, depriving him of his precious martyrdom.

EDIT: Wow, Bablyon, I guess great minds think alike, because I honestly didn't read your post before I posted mine :p

Rave

Banned
I'm all for the death penalty, but what's the point in giving it to him if he requested it? Doesn't that completely defeat the purpose? >_>;

Just put him in a rusty damp cell, and force him to go to the prison chapel every Sunday for the rest of his life. He's pissed, we're happy, everyone wins.

Well, someone obviously read my mind.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
Whether he wanted a death sentence or not, I'd still say he shouldn't be given it. He should be interred for life at Pelican Bay or a similar Supermax facility; the psychological damage it will inflict could be considered a fate worse than death. Either that, or we give him more comfortable conditions just to rais e a collective "**** YOU!" to him. He deserves it. If he's guilty, I mean.

BigLutz

Banned
Just giving him a death penalty is wayyy too easy. I would say we need to humiliate, degrade, and then eventually go with the death penalty. My opinion is lets string him up in Time Square or at the WTC site, and let the victums come one by one, and give him a punch in the face, or spit on him, or something. And then once every one that has lost a love one due to this man's pure evilness, then we kill him.

By the way when he finally dies, lets cover him in Pig's blood and do everything that goes against his religious teachings.

Last edited:

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
Whether he wanted a death sentence or not, I'd still say he shouldn't be given it. He should be interred for life at Pelican Bay or a similar Supermax facility; the psychological damage it will inflict could be considered a fate worse than death. Either that, or we give him more comfortable conditions just to rais e a collective "**** YOU!" to him. He deserves it. If he's guilty, I mean.
i am just wondering if he really is guilty because he was tortured and the only way to stop torture is to tell someone what they want to hear (i heard he might have been tortured from watching skynews).... i dont know if he is pregnant though. if he is ~ i agree, maximum security, if he is not ~ full apology and transportation back to pakistan with a $100000 apology money....

BigLutz

Banned
i am just wondering if he really is guilty because he was tortured and the only way to stop torture is to tell someone what they want to hear (i heard he might have been tortured from watching skynews).... i dont know if he is pregnant though. if he is ~ i agree, maximum security, if he is not ~ full apology and transportation back to pakistan with a $100000 apology money....

He was tortured in that he had information on future terrorist attacks, information that provided to be true and helped route out many terrorists and stop attacks. As for the 9/11 attacks he is already guilty of those and was not tortured on that. We have countless documents, informants, and intercepted phone calls placing him as the creator of the 9/11 attacks.

xXPorygonXx

Sort of active
Peh. What makes him think we'll give him the death sentence, after what he's done? And I doubt we'll humiliate him either, the human rights activists would have a field day over that one.

The Admiral

You don't know if he is "pregnant"? When did child-rearing enter into this? (Unless pregnant had a further definition I can't remember...)

Nonetheless, since he is guilty, so sayeth Lutz... I think my plan works well enough. But I like Lutz's plan for after he dies. That would be fun and I'd be first in line to help.

Da14u.C

La mort de Narcisse
You don't know if he is "pregnant"? When did child-rearing enter into this? (Unless pregnant had a further definition I can't remember...)

Nonetheless, since he is guilty, so sayeth Lutz... I think my plan works well enough. But I like Lutz's plan for after he dies. That would be fun and I'd be first in line to help.
whoops, wrong word, sorry :p i meant guilty.... :D

if he is guilty, he should definately be in a maximum security prison.... that man disgraced the religeon of islam and ruined the image of all arabic people, as well as he ruined the twin towers (i really wanted to visit them, their pictures were so pretty)

Last edited:

The Admiral

Lock him up in a port-a-potty and have a plane crash into it.

Funny as that would be... I don't see a reason why. Keep him in a nice cell, then smear his dead, emaciated corpse with pig blood, as we stated above.