• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~900 New Avatars

⊱✿RedAshEntropy

· MultiShipper ·
I've been waiting for XY ani-avatars. These were awesome! Thank you so much Serebii!

TheMewster

Pokémon Connoisseur
FINALLY! Awesome new X/Y anime avatars! :D
But I'ma stick with mah Mew :3

I don't even watch the aminau, but I may need to change to one of those avatars.

loljk, cartoons are for nerds

Aminau? lolwut
It's not a cartoon its an *anime.
If you don't like it, then you have no right to call the Pokémon anime fans (which is like 65% of the Pokémon community here) nerds. On another note, cartoons are for ALL age groups depending on the show. I've made my point...good day

Baqon

Bacon.
There are so many avatars now <3 Very wide range to choose from. Thanks to Sushi who worked so hard to get all these up, they're great!

Nodame

Misty <3
I hope we could get more Misty avatars, it's weird that she doesn't have that many avatars at all compared to the others. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Lost Lore

Diving Deep
Even more avatars to choose from? How anyone manages to settle on one for more than a week at a time is beyond me...

But yeah, thanks! These are pretty sweet~

Tepig360

BUTTER
MORE of them this might work