• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

9th Movie Release date: April 2nd.

i hope it's bilingual!

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
I can't wait for the movie, I'm so buying it ^^

Shift

I'll learn you good!
Appearently, the site listed it as being a pan+scan release, but I assume (more like hope) its only out of precident, and that PUSA will be smart enough to leave the thing alone.

RedJirachi

Veteran member
Yay!I can finally see Manaphy

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
I almost dread this, because with every new movie comes a new round of whiners who refuse to appreciate it due to their foolish expectations of widescreen or bilingual......

It's good and all, and I'll buy it, but I'm looking forward more to the Manaphy mission's code for Ranger right now.

dannyphantomhott

Ash fan girl! Cute!
I'd expect more people to be whining about the voices, since this will be the first movie dubbed by PUSA.

Oh yah, that's the new thing for fans to whine about, the voices =[
Saw the images of the movie, the animation looks flawless I tell yah.

netobeto

the legenday master
yeah i am buying it too as soon as it come out. but have you guys seen the new movie trailer of pokemon 10 suposeably.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
How is expecting the movie in it's original aspect foolish?
BECUZ KIDZ DUN LIEK WIDESCRN.

I'm looking to buy this, although I'd really REALLY like widescreen. Hell, they can have a fullscreen version as long as there's *also* a widescreen edition. Who knows, they might find that more people are open to widescreen movies than they thought...or it could bomb horribly and we'd never have a prayer of seeing widescreen again, but at least we got it for one movie. Having a Japanese track would be nice, but it's not a must, especially since that's even more of a pipe dream than widescreen.

Ampris

Slip slidin'
Um, yay. Honestly, I'm not excited at all about this movie, regardless of which screen ratio and actors are used. So it's not a big deal no matter what the DVD is like, I may just rent it once or watch it on TV whenever it comes on instead.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
I say it's foolish because at this point, one should know that barring a major change of heart on PUSA's part, widescreen will not happen.

I'm sure they could've made Lucario/Mystery of Mew widescreen in all that time they took if they wanted, for one.