• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

^_^ ~Esaelp Maet Ym Etar

Remia

Eevee Trainer
Heehee, title's just to get your attention, since the whole section is for team rates I'm pretty sure anything accurately descriptive would be redundant. Now that the big words are out of the way, here ya go!

;055; Golduck
Timid
EVs: 252 Spd, 148 Sp. Atk, 108 Sp. Def
Surf, Psychic, Ice Beam, Calm Mind
Special Reasons: needed some ice moves in there.

;038; Ninetales
Calm
EVs: 252 Def, 128 Sp. Def, 128 Spd
Flamethrower, Confuse Ray, Will-o-wisp, Roar
Special Reasons: roar's a personal favorite, speed evs for a little sweeping potential.

;359; Absol
Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
Return, Shadow Ball, Swords Dance, Thunder Wave
Special Reasons: Pretty sure return does 120 base at full happiness, as for thunder wave...well...I just wouldn't feel right without someone having it.

;094; Gengar
Lonely
EVs: 252 Atk, 180 Spd, 76 Sp. Atk
Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Focus Punch, Substitute
Special Reasons: Err, none really, just there ^_^

;282; Gardevoir
Timid
EVs: 252 Spd, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 Def
Psychic, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Destiny Bond
Special Reasons: Destiny bond is there instead of will-o-wisp or whatever else because I don't really plan to take on physicals enough with gardevoir to give up a good desperation move.

;350; Milotic
Bold
EVs: 252 Def, 120 HP, 92 Sp. Atk, 44 Spd
Surf, Recover, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
Special Reasons: There for a little physical defense. Skipped hypnosis because I like mirror coat's counter potential and I can't think of a way to get both at once.

Team Notes: Tried to go for some of my favorites here, except gengar...but I guess she's alright. Anyway, this team is being raised in fire red, with some backup linkability to sapphire. I don't have anything available that I can't get from those, except maybe some parents to breed off of from leaf green and ruby. Due to this, I can't use hidden power, emerald move tutors, or colluseum pokemon.

Thanks if anyone wants to rate me, I don't want to spend all the time of raising them (not to mention using up the thunder wave tutor) if there's something seriously wrong with the team, that'd be kinda a depressing thing to find out halfway through raising everyone. Not looking for a totally perfect team here, but I want to get at least an 8.5/10 or so, and I'd feel cheap using ubers, blissey, skarmory, cloyster, salamence, etc., plus I wanted the team to look good ^_^

Well, hope someone rates me~

H

Hukuzo

Don't teach Gengar substitute, replace it with destiny bond. Replace focus punch with psychic. I use Gengar and the moveset I gave him makes it so he can take out two opponents no matter what.
Psychic
Destiny Bond
Thunder (or thunderbolt)
Whatever you want, like toxic or something

Where's your starter? Don't tell me you got rid of him/her.

Remia

Eevee Trainer
Well, I heard the sub-punch thing was good for taking out blissey and snorlax and stuff, and those really annoy me, plus I thought another psychic sweeper would be redundant next to gardevoir.

As for my starter...well...I don't really care for him much. Never liked blastoise. Hehe, these pokemon I'd know since birth anyway, and that's alot better than a pokemon just being my "first" after oak had him for who knows how long. Plus, he's got a comfy role as leader of my 12 person "veterans" team ^_^ Err...and on a side note, it's an all girls team anyway, lol.

S

S:C

Remia said:
Heehee, title's just to get your attention, since the whole section is for team rates I'm pretty sure anything accurately descriptive would be redundant. Now that the big words are out of the way, here ya go!

CRMT attitude I suppose, eh?

;055; Golduck
Timid
EVs: 252 Spd, 148 Sp. Atk, 108 Sp. Def
Surf, Psychic, Ice Beam, Calm Mind
Special Reasons: needed some ice moves in there.

Hypnosis works better than Surf, believe it or not. Also, you didn't post abilities, but let's hope you've got Cloud Nine.

;038; Ninetales
Calm
EVs: 252 Def, 128 Sp. Def, 128 Spd
Flamethrower, Confuse Ray, Will-o-wisp, Roar
Special Reasons: roar's a personal favorite, speed evs for a little sweeping potential.

Grudge always fares better than Roar. Ninetales isn't that great of a Pokemon to begin with, so you at least want to zero the PP ofa move is possible.

;359; Absol
Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
Return, Shadow Ball, Swords Dance, Thunder Wave
Special Reasons: Pretty sure return does 120 base at full happiness, as for thunder wave...well...I just wouldn't feel right without someone having it.

Magic Coat is generally what's used in place of Thunder Wave, but I suppose Waving stuff with an Absol works okay.

;094; Gengar
Lonely
EVs: 252 Atk, 180 Spd, 76 Sp. Atk
Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Focus Punch, Substitute
Special Reasons: Err, none really, just there ^_^

It's a standard. What can I say? =)

;282; Gardevoir
Timid
EVs: 252 Spd, 252 Sp. Atk, 4 Def
Psychic, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Destiny Bond
Special Reasons: Destiny bond is there instead of will-o-wisp or whatever else because I don't really plan to take on physicals enough with gardevoir to give up a good desperation move.

I suppose DB is fine considering your idea, but I'd actually go with Imprison over DB here. Countless Pokemon will have Calm Mind, Psychic, and Thunderbolt. Or, as an alternative, you could try T-wave. DB is something I don't have experience using on Gardevoir.

;350; Milotic
Bold
EVs: 252 Def, 120 HP, 92 Sp. Atk, 44 Spd
Surf, Recover, Ice Beam, Mirror Coat
Special Reasons: There for a little physical defense. Skipped hypnosis because I like mirror coat's counter potential and I can't think of a way to get both at once.

Maxed out Def. is standard. You did it right. Hypnosis I'd actually recommend since you need a Sleeper on the team. Plus, Milotic does some nice stuff with Hypnosis within its arsenal. I suppose you avoided it for accuracy, though.

Thanks if anyone wants to rate me, I don't want to spend all the time of raising them (not to mention using up the thunder wave tutor) if there's something seriously wrong with the team, that'd be kinda a depressing thing to find out halfway through raising everyone. Not looking for a totally perfect team here, but I want to get at least an 8.5/10 or so, and I'd feel cheap using ubers, blissey, skarmory, cloyster, salamence, etc., plus I wanted the team to look good ^_^

Well, it doesn't matter which Pokemon you use here since this is InGame RMT, unless you're entering Battle Tower or something of the sort.

Well, hope someone rates me~

Yep, I just did.
Comments are bolded.

Remia

Eevee Trainer
What's CRMT mean?

Ok for the suggestions just before this post: Hypnosis on golduck...no thanks, but I'll put it on milotic. As for absol, didn't even know she could learn mirror coat, so there it is, my new mirror coat-er ^_^ For grudge, well, doesn't it only take off like 3pp? It seems kinda trivial compared to taking off some amount of HP, I think. DB I'd like to keep on gardevoir.

Well, it doesn't matter which Pokemon you use here since this is InGame RMT, unless you're entering Battle Tower or something of the sort.

I guess that's sorta true, but I like to know that if the pokemon series ever miraculously makes a game with powerful level 100 AI, I'd be able to take them on with what I have ^_^

Tazzler

Return only does 102 base damge, 153 w/STAB.

D

DemonScythe

The team gets better everytime you post it =)

Stuff like Gardy and Absol weren't given the defences
in EVs to setup but I guess it can still pull off..

Gengar goes nice with Icepunch over T-bolt to do some
mini boltbeaming, and Roar wont do much with Ninetales since
its ingame you can try attract for a attraction + confusion + burn deal..
but it would have to be done to Special sweepers so you can take hits..

Remia

Eevee Trainer
Return only does 102 base damge
Still OK for his main move, that's pretty decent damage.

Gengar goes nice with Icepunch over T-bolt to do some
mini boltbeaming
I would've gone with that sort of set instead but you see, ice punch is an emerald move tutor move last time I checked and not breedable, so I'm stuck without it.

Roar wont do much with Ninetales since
its ingame you can try attract for a attraction + confusion + burn deal..
but it would have to be done to Special sweepers so you can take hits..
Yeah, attract doesn't sound very helpful either. I see what you mean with roar, but I was sorta thinking that it would work as a counter to double team, calm mind, etc...it's more of a filler move because nothing else seems to fit except toxic, and two enfeebling moves sounds...redundant...I'll re-check her movepool.

Stuff like Gardy and Absol weren't given the defences
in EVs to setup but I guess it can still pull off..
"pull off.." what? I thought sweepers didn't need much defense anyway, but there's alot of conflicting info out there if you look hard ^_^

The team gets better everytime you post it =)
Heehee, tried not to be noticed as having posted so close together, thank you though ^_^

lol decent damage. Return does more damage than Earthquake(not much, granted, but still). If it even got one SE, it would probably be Standard on everything with +80 Base Attack.

~*CB*~
The 8th Champion