• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

__ I M P A L E D ; angel && [Graphics]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kataki

complete.
1197803382.png

Ah, welcome to my lair, I see you stumbled apon this place out of curiosity, no? Well, curiosity is a sin, but, I shall not punish you this time. Be warned though, I will not be so lenient next time you happen to commit a crime... Now, where were we? Ah yes. I was telling you about this humble little shop of which I run. Well, as you can no doubt see, my worker and I make banners and avatars, they are not amazing but... good enough. I make nothing else, as I am skilled at nothing more than banners, so please do not trouble me with your questions about other services, because... well, let's just say, I can take away more than your life if I want. And Ragl does nothing more then the humble little avatar, and if you anger him... blood is spilled. Ah, but you do not want to hear this pathetic man ramble on about things you will probably make no sense of, so let's cut to the chase. Rules... yes, rules.

Oh, and the shop is closed. Iv'e given up on graphics, they're too hard. I can't acheive.

R U L E S
Obey or you will find your soul has been... misplaced.

x Oh please, the simplest to obey, all normal forum rules. Yes, you should be able to do that.
x Remember, you only have one soul. We can take it away if I see fit, or give it back,but do not get your hopes up... but, you do get a warning before I snatch it away, but if you break two rules at once, well... i'm afraid I can't help you there.
x Only 3 requests at a time for banners, and 2 for avatars, you don't want us bombarded with requesters, do you?
x Use the forms, they're there for a reason - to keep your soul in one piece - so use it.
x It ticks me off when people have expectations too high. Please, for the love of god, do not flame us if your banner/avatar came out wrong.
x Grammar is one of the most amazing and enchanting things in life, use it. Chat speak will result in a pre-mature death.
x We reserve the right to refuse a request and|or ban you, so, no whining.
x Please type in "Ah, Oira-Kun, I was expecting you..." before you request, if you want a banner, or "Mi! Mi! Miracle! Mikurun-run!" if you want an avatar, make sure it's in Italics.
x If you're unsure about something, say you don't exactly know what Style means, then don't be afraid to ask. I don't bite.
x I have only one worker, Raglflagl, who can accept requests, warn and ban people, and deny requests. No one else is needed nor wanted.
x You must supply us with images, and they must be of good quality.
x We may, sometimes, if i'm in a good mood, bend rules. That means I may do up to four requests, or even give the souless their souls back... don't count on it though.

F O R M
Your very own ticket to a nice banner or avatar.

Copy and paste the below form, and fill everything on it. Everything. If you dont want something then put a '---'.

Banner:
HTML:
[B][ B A N N E R ] //[/B]
[B]• Images:[/B] 
[B]• Text:[/B] 
[B]• Style:[/B] 
[B]• Size:[/B] 
[B]• Colours:[/B] 
[B]• Border:[/B] 
[B]• Extra:[/B]

HTML:
[ A V A T A R ] //
[B]• Image:[/B]
[B]• Text:[/B]
[B]• Style:[/B]
[B]• Colours:[/B]
[B]• Border:[/B]
[B]• Extra:[/B]

B A N S
T'is where you go when we banish you.

[warned | banned]

Lucariofan || Ookami Shounin || Lugia4ever || Scizorking || Negative || 31st Funk

W A I T I N G
Just Raglflagl and I's little to-do list, make sure not to request when it's full.

Banners:
x Tenshi_aj
x Negative
x Tori845

x ---
x ---

Now, I wish you good luck with your requests!

Last edited:

Yukai Shiro

i c e~ flurries
I'm here... just incase you were bored. I would never want you to be... so here's something to play with, yeah?~ 8D

^^;; I'm kidding. Your banner's, well from the one I can see, looks clearly beautiful. I'd love to see what you can come up with.

"Ah, Oira-Kun, I was expecting you..."

[ B A N N E R ] //
• Images: click~ (If you refuse to work with that, just let me know <3)
• Text: Wish
• Style: ... heh. I'm created to confuse the hell out of people. Here I go. I want it to look sweet and have a dreamy feel. But, I would love for the colors to look cold and icy, sort of like it's "frozen in time"
n_n;;; yeah, I love you too. D=
• Size: 300x150 ? (I hate choosing the size. you can pick a more reasonable one, by all means. D: )
• Colours: light blue, white, silver, pink? (maybe)
• Border: I love borders, they're smex~ ;< yesh, please.
• Extra: Add a snowflake in one of the corners, and I'll owe you my life. <3

Okay, now that I've confused you. I wish you the best of luck~
I know you'll do great! n_n

Thanks so much, and you know I'll credit~

Last edited:

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
I would like to request

Ah, Oira-Kun, I was expecting you..."
[ B A N N E R ] //
• Images:http://s148.photobucket.com/albums/s40/hiddentide/akatsuki/?action=view&current=itachibazuka.jpg
• Text: "I've got a gun and I'm not afraid to use it." or "asta la Vista Baby"
• Style :Sort of a Cute sweetness hint to it to make it look nice
• Size:150x300
• Colours:Red, Sliver, Pink, Mauve, Sky blue (If some coulours don't work well then take them out)
• Border:Yes
• Extra: I would like a Snowflake too please.

Yukai Shiro

i c e~ flurries
Accepted, and I like that image.

EDIT:
f_Wishm_557bdfb.png

http://img28.picoodle.com/img/img28/5/12/14/f_Wishm_557bdfb.png

I totally forgot that snowflake, kill me. x_x;

I'm thoughroughly impressed~ I'm glad the picture worked out for you okay! And the banner's freakin Awesome~ It's totally more cool and beatiful than what I pictured. I really like how you did the color scheme.

:O It's perfect. Snowflake my foot! Don't even worry about the snowflake -Stab- -Stab- -Stab- *SHOT* D8
Great job!

Thanks so much for the wonderful, and incredibly quick, service. ^_^
You're awesome~ ;3

Viksuttaja

Need Arceus Headshot
Omg. Give meh your banner skills. o: Nono.. I'd like to request ^^

[ B A N N E R ] //
• Text: What're you looking at?
• Style: .. o_o; Umm~~ Cuteish but still a little.. Uh.. shy? xD;
• Size: 390x130
• Colours: Mild blue, light purple anddd icy blue.
• Border: Yep
• Extra: .. Nathing

Dinaria

These are real fears

[ B A N N E R ] //
• Text: Nothing but survival
• Style: Generally angsty and bloody and stuff. Dark. x3
• Size: 150x400
• Colours: Black, red, dark x3
• Border: If you see it fitting, yes
• Extra: Could you please have the lyrics to Something to Believe In somwhere, so tiny it's unreadable? Like in my current banner. x3

Do whatever you want to make it work. n_n

Viksuttaja

Need Arceus Headshot

Dinaria

These are real fears

+MewHeart+

?Love Is Cruel?

[ B A N N E R ] //
• Images: http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/torterra.png
• Text: Torterra...[Subtitle]:Master of Grass Turtles
• Style: Leafy and grassy
• Size: 300x300
• Colours: Green[Dark & Light] (& maybe brown if it will make it look better)
• Border: Nah.
• Extra: Put Torterra on the far left please. Also, could the text be brown? Thanks!

Xashlei

probably elsewhere
"Ah, Oira-kun, I was expecting you..."

[ B A N N E R ] //
• Text: Friends to the end...
• Style: Soft/Gentle, Peaceful
• Size: Any as long as I don't have to split it
• Colours: Chimecho colors-Sky-blue, Pink, Yellow. Green is fine also.
• Border: Transparent
• Extra: I'm expecting something good from you. :)

palkia1

Palkia Lover
[ B A N N E R ] //
• Images: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/w/upload/4/4f/Palkia.png
• Text:"Palkia" Can you have subtext as "Ruler of space"
• Style: I don't know. Can you make it kind of space like
• Size: Max of serebii banner size
• Colours: Not sure, anything that you think suits
• Border: None
• Extra: Can you please blend that image in the background a couple of times but faded

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
May I get a Shop banner, like the one that you made for you shop?
  • [ B A N N E R ] //
    • Images: http://i139.photobucket.com/albums/q297/Light_Venusaur_2006/FMA/edwardandalphonse.jpg
    • Text: (where the clouds are) Welcome to LV's Workshop.
    (Sub Text) Make sure you read everything 1st before you request something.
    • Style: Any that will look good with it.
    • Size: The same size as your one.
    • Colours: Any to match
    • Border: Plz. (1-2 pixels (Max 3))
    • Extra:Give credit to: Yourself for makeing it

A very big Thank You for makeing it for me.

[ B A N N E R ] //
• Text: Where Elecrity lives, The Electric Pokemon Fan Club
• Size: The same size as yours but make it a tad bit smaller.
• Colours: The colors of raikou, Zapdos, and Elecric Arceus
• Border: yes
• Extra: Can you put Raikou in the Middle, Zapdos on his right on Raikou, and Electric Arceus on the left of Raikou.Also I want Raikou to stand out showing he's a leader or something,and Arceus, and Zapdos are a little back.

raglflagl

Banned
[ B A N N E R ] //
• Text: Where Elecrity lives, The Electric Pokemon Fan Club
• Size: The same size as yours but make it a tad bit smaller.
• Colours: The colors of raikou, Zapdos, and Elecric Arceus
• Border: yes
• Extra: Can you put Raikou in the Middle, Zapdos on his right on Raikou, and Electric Arceus on the left of Raikou.Also I want Raikou to stand out showing he's a leader or something,and Arceus, and Zapdos are a little back.

Permission to post from Oira-kun:
Oiracul [?????] says (9:23 PM):
I,Oira-Kun, give permission for Raglflagl to work as a helper at my shop, Impaled Angel.

Anyways, quoted above broke 2 rules, according to Oira-kun...

1. You didn't put the secret passphrase
2. Oira had accepted LV's request, but then after that he said that no more could be taken.. since it does state in the rules :
x Only 3 requests at a time, you don't want little old me bombarded with requesters, do you?

And so that's 2 offenses, good bye ^^ banned, and I had to double check with Oira himself, and yes he did say banned.

For the ones who requested after Oira-kun accepted Blue Milotic's request and before lucariofan's request accepted, I'll be sure to tell Oira-kun your requests, because his internet isn't working, but his MSN is fine.

raglflagl

Banned
ummm...this has nothing to do with what I wanted...was there a mix-up? I asked for the Torterra one, remember? :(

All that Oira-kun said was that he accepted your request.

He's probably doing your banner right now, because the banner given wasn't the banner meant for you ^^, just be a little more patient with him, he has 4 requests after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.