• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

_____

Yeah...so I s'pose I'll try my hand at this real quick team I came up with. I haven't really bothered to check the weaknesses, but I think it may be beaten by T-Tar, Starmie or Metagross fairly easily...which I'm still working on. Yeah, it's a work in progress, but hey I'm all ears. I particularly need help with EVs though...okay, enough ranting...

dpmfa475.png

@ Leftovers (Steadfast)
EVs: 252 Attack/252 Special Defense/6HP
Adamant
-Leaf Blade
-Night Slash
-Close Combat
-Psycho Cut

dpmfa452.png

@ Leftovers (Sniper)
Evs: 252 Attack/252 Defense/6 Speed
Impish
-Toxic Spikes
-Aerial Ace
-EQ
-Knock Off

dpmfa230.png

@ Choice Specs (Sniper)
Evs: 252 Special Attack/252 Speed/6 HP
Modest
-Flash Cannon
-Dragon Pulse
-Surf
-Ice Beam

dpmfa464.png

@ Life Orb (Solid Rock)
Evs: 252 Attack/252 HP/6 Defense
Adamant
-EQ
-Stone Edge
-Megahorn
-Shadow Claw/Iron Tail/Dragon Rush

dpffa429.png

@ Leftovers (Levitate)
Evs: 252 Special Attack/129 Special Defense/129 Speed
Modest
-Shadow Ball
-Tbolt
-Energy Ball
-Psychic/Dark Pulse/Destiny Bond

dpffa242.png

@ Leftovers (Natural Cure)
Evs: 252 HP/252 Defense/6 HP
Bold
-Aromatherapy
-Seismic Toss
-Ice Beam
-Softboiled

Raikou77

Gallade is a bad lead, although I'm not sure what else you should lead with.

Gallade works better with doublepowder imo.

Gallade @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
252 Atk / 236 HP / 20 Spd
- Close Combat
- Night Slash / Stone Edge / Psycho Cut
- Hypnosis
- Thunderwave

Last edited:
Actually, I'm prolly not going to lead with Gallade. I think maybe Rhyperior will be my lead. That or maybe Kingdra...

And that set's pretty okay too. Why not Psycho Cut in place of Night Slash/Stone Edge though?

Raikou77

Psycho Cut could also work, sorry I forgot to put it in.

mrhiyuck

curious
I'm guessing something better could go over Flash Cannon on Kingdra. Maybe you could try your luck with Hidden Power?

Flash Cannon and Silver Wind are all that I really saw that I could effectively use with the Specs. And to be quite honest, I dun' wanna breed for a good nature and that attack. :/

ludicolo_kid

Draco Meteor >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Flash Cannon on Kingdra.

Why take off Knock Off for Cross Poison? Drapion's meant to be a pseudo-tank in this situation, EQ and Aerial Ace are just there to kill some stuff due to it having nice Attack also, and Knock Off is for those CB/CSers who come my way.

Prio

Why take off Knock Off for Cross Poison? Drapion's meant to be a pseudo-tank in this situation, EQ and Aerial Ace are just there to kill some stuff due to it having nice Attack also, and Knock Off is for those CB/CSers who come my way.

Drapion has Sniper the attack has high critical hit ratio gets STAB and can poison your foe. If you want to keep Knock Off then get rid of Aerial Ace for Cross Poison.

Alright then, I'll take off Toxic Spikes for Cross Poison, keep Knock Off (Maybe) and change to Adamant. That seems more fair to Drapion.