• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

______'s Kyogre - Translation Please

Last edited:

ShinyPalkia

I can't speak/write Japanese (but I would love to know Japanese), but for me it seems fake. If I remember right Hajime Kusajima's art isn't like that.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
It's real. It was a Player's Club promo, card 19/PLAY.

But anyways, does anyone have a translation?

>_<

All I can say is good luck finding a translation. I've been trying to find translations for the Players promos for over a year. I still can't find any.

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
Maybe its one of those promos where you're allowed to write your own name on it...

That would have been a creative idea.

Well, for the second attack, its Overwave, and I think it says it deals 10 damage to two of your opponent's benched pokemon.

Crono

thats cool reminds me of brithday pikachu.

;350;

Thanks to the kind people of www.japanese-online.com, and Yonowaru in Chaos, I was able to get a translation:

______'s Kyogre

(C) Rain of the Past
Choose a Pokemon on ______'s bench. Discard all energies attached to the Pokemon and remove all of the damage counters on the Pokemon.

(W)(W)(C) Over Wave 40
Choose two Pokemon on your opponent's bench. This attack does 10 damage to each of them