• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

_Snivy

_Snivy

Lover
Good evening all SPPf forum!

I've joined this morning and got quite a bit around the forums. You'll probably find me in the Fan Art section of the forums, that's where I'll be really active! I own Pokemon Soul Silver, Pokemon White and some other older games.

I will start my Art shop really soon but if any of you like my signature, I could make a similar one for you, don't hesitate to PM me!

My favorite Pokemon is... Well I'll let you guys guess haha!

That's about it, I'm really open minded so if anyone wants to talk about anything don't hesitate to PM me! I like to have a lot of friends!

_Snivy

Lover

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Welcome to the forums.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

DasBoot

Hi, and Welcome to SPPf, _Snivy!

I also happen to be a graphics artist, but I don't have much time for a shop. D:

_Snivy

Lover
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Thanks! I sure will!

Hi, and Welcome to SPPf, _Snivy!

I also happen to be a graphics artist, but I don't have much time for a shop. D:

Thank you, do you have a place where you show them off? I'd love to see them!

_Snivy

Lover
That banner is pretty sweet, if I do say myself.

I might make a trip down to that shop.

That's really nice of you! It will be open in a few days! Don't worry!

Sir Spacebar

Time to change fate!
Yes that Banner is very Sweet i give it a 10000000/10 And Hi Welcome to the Forums If you need a Friend I'll be pleased since I love getting Friends You love Snivy I love Snivy. I bet we'll have so much in Common

_Snivy

Lover
Yes that Banner is very Sweet i give it a 10000000/10 And Hi Welcome to the Forums If you need a Friend I'll be pleased since I love getting Friends You love Snivy I love Snivy. I bet we'll have so much in Common

Snivy is great right? Thanks and welcome to my friend list!

This is a very warm welcoming compared to the other ones.

I don't know, I didn't look at the others ones, but I guess I'm lucky haha!

Moneyy

INACTIVE
I don't know, I didn't look at the others ones, but I guess I'm lucky haha!

I'm not saying the others are bad, but most welcomings aren't this nice either.

By the way, welcome to Serebii (forgot to say in my first post).

_Snivy

Lover
I'm not saying the others are bad, but most welcomings aren't this nice either.

By the way, welcome to Serebii (forgot to say in my first post).

Ohh yea, thanks! :D

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Heeeey, welcome Snivy!

Your banner rocks, did you draw that snivy on paper? Cause I love drawing pokemon, and afterwards, I like to can scan some of them on my laptop and edit them, digital style! 8D

And I'd like to pass by your shop sometime once it's open. I'd like to talk to you again sometime, and enjoy yourself in the forums! =)

_Snivy

Lover
Heeeey, welcome Snivy!

Your banner rocks, did you draw that snivy on paper? Cause I love drawing pokemon, and afterwards, I like to can scan some of them on my laptop and edit them, digital style! 8D

And I'd like to pass by your shop sometime once it's open. I'd like to talk to you again sometime, and enjoy yourself in the forums! =)

Thank you very much! I didn't draw it. I got it from a Pokemon Render website. Ohh dear, I can't remember the name... And I also draw them really well but I don't know how my scanner works so I can't really do that. But thank you very much for that idea, I'll try, in the next days, to scan them and put them in photoshop!

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Thank you very much! I didn't draw it. I got it from a Pokemon Render website. Ohh dear, I can't remember the name... And I also draw them really well but I don't know how my scanner works so I can't really do that. But thank you very much for that idea, I'll try, in the next days, to scan them and put them in photoshop!

Lol thanks, and whoa I don't think I've heard of a pokemon rendering site that lets you do that before...I think I'm gonna try that out sometime!

And don't worry about the scannings if it's too much trouble. =]

_Snivy

Lover
Lol thanks, and whoa I don't think I've heard of a pokemon rendering site that lets you do that before...I think I'm gonna try that out sometime!

And don't worry about the scannings if it's too much trouble. =]

Here is the website, sorry if I'm not aloud to advertise! :eek: