• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A 100% scratched sprite.

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Here is my page for all my scratched sprites. I will add more and more as I do them. NO ONE is allowed to use these unless they pm me explaining what its for.

http://i28.*******.com/6sap2w.png http://i27.*******.com/33dcah3.png

red.JPG
snake.jpg

No one has permission to use these!

Last edited:

-Radical_Enigma-

Rather Odd...
Thats pretty good I guess
The reason I say that is because I have no clue what it is
But it looks similar to the picture, and that's what matters I guess
Good job!

-Radical_Enigma-

Rather Odd...
Oh...
I think I saw it in the store once
Almost bought it too, I forget why I didn't...
But you should try somemore scratch sprites
I'm sure they would turn out good, like this one :)

Sharingan

Nice sprite .... Keep it up

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
You meen around the legs? Cuz the upper body's outline is fine. The outline looks light because i have too much highlight. And where there is hightlights its gotta be a lighter outline.

Veek

Sennen Goroshi! XD
The outline is too light. I can barely make out what it is, especially around the head and shoulders. The position is a little awkward as well. The anatomy is fine, and you did a good job with the drawing part. Nice and smooth. The shading, although also a bit too light, is decent. Keep it up!

chaoswolf64

Spirit Channeler
Very good! But uhh...isn't the original one a guy? I know it doesn't make any difference to the sprite, but I just thought it was kinda funny. In a good way, of course! ^_^

stardust

I'm Mega Man!!!
Actually in the original game I think the gender was never really told, and people asumed it was a guy. In the GBA version its a girl I think thats how it goes. Lol pretty funny though.

EDIT: I'm also gonna try snake from MGS and Dante from DMC.

Sharingan

Nice work i can't wait to see more

Blivsey

DATA_ERROR
They look alright, but Snake appears a bit awkward in his pose and neither has a very defined outline.

Sacred Fire Blaziken

Brotherly Gattai!
Shading is off, proportions are off... But a good start.