• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A 1x1 Pokemon search

birbfriend

Greetings! You can call me friend or birb c: I'm new here and looking for a 1x1 pokemon rp (though if a third person wants to come in as a GM for fun I think we could work something out!) I'm looking for action, adventure, a cohesive story with themes and struggle, foils and rivals, tons of character development, the works. I've got tons of ideas I'm itching to share. Let's collaborate and create an amazing adventure together, shall we?

Some things I'd like you to know beforehand:

I like using discord/skype for ooc. Helps me chat, get to know my partners, and is altogether a great environment for keeping people interested in the rp. If you don't have discord or skype it's not a deal breaker, but I'd be wary of starting an rp with you tbh.

I'm in my early 20s. While this rp will NOT be for smut in any way, shape, or form, I would feel weird rping with someone who isn't at least 20 as well. So please be at least 20!

Third person, past tense writing. Anything else genuinely makes my head hurt. On the topic of writing, I don't care about length. As long as my rp partner can push a story, contribute to plot and character development, and collab with me, it'll all be good. Sometimes all you need is a sentence and sometimes you may need 3 paragraphs. On average, I'd say my length is about 3 paragraphs? I consider myself casual-advanced.

I prefer to rp on Google Docs as it makes for the most cohesive and easiest environment to rp on. Again, it's not a deal breaker if you're not up for it. But it really does make rping easier. (promise!) And for those of you wary of sharing your info, google docs can be made completely anon. So don't worry about having to use your email to sign in or anything! All you need is a link and you can post! No login required c:

I do like a teeny bit of romance in my rps. The story should never be focused on romance though. Right now though I'm leaning towards f// and m//. I'm friendly towards characters of all orientations and identities; I myself play a diverse cast of characters. Please don't come at me with "I only play girls" or "I only play guys." I'm looking for writers who love writing diverse characters!

Please, please give me a heads up if you're going to leave or need to take a break. I'm still in university so believe me, I know all about stress and deadlines. I'm super friendly and understanding, promise! I've just had way too many times where I've planned out a ton of stuff only for the person to post once and vanish on me. Let's communicate and make this fun! And if it doesn't work out, just let me know! No hard feelings! <3

No canon characters pls. Just OCs. Let's make this our own. c:

Well, I hope I didn't scare you off haha. I'm super excited to meet and collaborate with whoever comes my way!

Please PM me if you're interested! I say PM because I don't want to publicly post my discord or skype haha. Let's get to know each other!

Here's to our terrific story!