• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A $20,000 pokemon card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
*Has a heart attack* I have that Charizard, got it from a friend years ago. Will have to double check it to make sure it's a first edition one though. If it is... wow O_O, that's a lot of dough.

Don't get too exaited. Sadly that Charizard is only worth about $150 if it's 1st edition. This is just another example of Yahoo news not knowing what they're talking about.

Earthia100

Some people say that kids used to get into fist fights over Charizard Pokemon cards when they were in elementary school.

Now they have a REAL reason to get into a fist fight.

I got a base set Charizard from a yard sale several years ago. But, I did not realize that it was worth so much and I would use it in my deck until it was in horrible condition. I eventually traded it to my friend, but by then it was probably almost useless. XD I've been kicking myself for a long time now, ever since I found out how valuable that card is. I am sure that it was not in mint condition when I got it, and it was not 1st edition, but still...

Gyarados Fan

I got a base set Charizard from a yard sale several years ago. But, I did not realize that it was worth so much and I would use it in my deck until it was in horrible condition. I eventually traded it to my friend, but by then it was probably almost useless. XD I've been kicking myself for a long time now, ever since I found out how valuable that card is. I am sure that it was not in mint condition when I got it, and it was not 1st edition, but still...

If it wasn't 1st edition it wasn't worth much at all.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for over a month. Read the rules.

*Closes*

Status
Not open for further replies.