• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A 3rd Installment Theory

Status
Not open for further replies.

unown?

ghost freak
with regards to manaphy, that is as absurd as saying that arceus or magikarp will be on the cover. it has been mentioned before but for the sake of those who seem to forget i will mention it again. the logical mascots for the next game would be giratina or to a lesser extent mesprit but i'll be betting on giratina.

Kaliber

Older Master
with regards to manaphy, that is as absurd as saying that arceus or magikarp will be on the cover. it has been mentioned before but for the sake of those who seem to forget i will mention it again. the logical mascots for the next game would be giratina or to a lesser extent mesprit but i'll be betting on giratina.

For the most part it will have to be giratina. It would not be wise to use any other pokemon.

Dragostea_Din_Tei

The god of Pokemon
Giratina or Mespirit (remember crystal)

Charaligatr

The Secret Rascal
Giratina or Mespirit (remember crystal)

As many others have said in this thread, the only reason why Suicune was on the cover of crystal was because Lugia and Ho oh didn't have a third member. D/P has Giratina, which fits in better with Dialga and Palkia than anything else in the game.

Kaliber

Older Master

feebas12

As king of n00bs I can't be responsible for the ones that don't follow the more or less proven fact that it can't be Manaphy,Chuck Norris, Bidoof, Goku, Darkrai, or Chuck Norris's beard.

Pfft.. some King you are! I am the Royal Jester of the n00bs, and I still say its going to Manaphy. All you Giratina puritans can leave the building now. Until we know for sure, my guess is as valid as yours is, okay? Giratina makes sense, sure, but would Nintendo make it THAT obvious? What makes you more an expert than me? Or them? We'll see if/when this 3rd installment comes out. For now, we all have the same chance: it will or it wont -- a one in 493 shot. Kind of like flipping a penny with 493 sides to it... it'll land on ONE of those.

Or maybe... it wont :) oooh! stay tuned to a TV show in Sinnoh nearest you!

Last edited:

Haren

Breeder
Arceus And/Or Giratina.
... but most likely "And".

I'm gunna go out on a limb here and suggest that I think the story will revolve around these two. Perhaps their relationship to Dialga and Palkia too, seeing as the original game was theirs.

RagTag

Shroomin'
Pfft.. some King you are! I am the Royal Jester of the n00bs, and I still say its going to Manaphy. All you Giratina puritans can leave the building now. Until we know for sure, my guess is as valid as yours is, okay? Giratina makes sense, sure, but would Nintendo make it THAT obvious? What makes you more an expert than me? Or them? We'll see if/when this 3rd installment comes out. For now, we all have the same chance: it will or it wont -- a one in 493 shot. Kind of like flipping a penny with 493 sides to it... it'll land on ONE of those.

And thats why you don't do drugs

feebas12

And thats why you don't do drugs
I've never done drugs, my dear trainer friend. My *ONLY* point is that *NOBODY* on this forum (unless they are in the inside of Nintendo) knows EXACTLY what is going to be on the 3rd installment of this game, or even IF it will occur?

The pointless postings, the "I know better than you" is so child-like I had to interject and post absurd stuff.

Look. Nobody knows what will be the cover FOR SURE. People act like it'll be Giratina FOR SURE! They'd give up their first born male child they are that sure! This isnt a gambling site - its a POKEMON site! Arguing over who will on the next game is pointless -- you'll buy it anyway :) we all will!

So get over it -- everyone (me included)! It'll be *insert pokemon name here*. Will it be Giratina? probably. Will it be Chuck Norris? probably not. But it will be SOMETHING. So stop your petty bickering, go back to your games, catch them all, catch the shinys, clone stuff, EV train and we'll all find out soon who it will be. Enough already. Nearly 80 pages of "Giratina" , "no, it'll be someone else"
We just dont know -- plain and simple. So stop: I will if you do :)

Kaliber

Older Master
The pointless postings, the "I know better than you" is so child-like I had to interject and post absurd stuff.

And the attitude you take is not a "I know better than you"?

Wow what a hypocrite.

If you look into logic (which you have not yet done) You will see that Giratina is the one true major possiblity.

Shadow Lucario

Lone Vanguard

Look. Nobody knows what will be the cover FOR SURE. People act like it'll be Giratina FOR SURE! They'd give up their first born male child they are that sure! This isnt a gambling site - its a POKEMON site! Arguing over who will on the next game is pointless -- you'll buy it anyway :) we all will!

Then you are one of the biggest hypocrites ever. You said it will be Manaphy FOR SURE in a "I know better then you" way. So you can't tell everyone to stop posting things like that. And who was gambling? That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard

feebas12

Then you are one of the biggest hypocrites ever. You said it will be Manaphy FOR SURE in a "I know better then you" way. So you can't tell everyone to stop posting things like that. And who was gambling? That is the most retarded thing I have ever heard

Ok, I only said it'll Manaphy FOR SURE, is because of all you idiots out there that say it'll be Giratina FOR SURE. Nobody knows -- yes, it's PROBABLY going to be Giratina, but we dont know.

Whats the point in arguing over this? None of you know, I dont know, you dont know. I'm not a hypocrite, I'm trying to say it will be a Pokemon! Duh. Which one? nobody knows. Thats my point.

Now everyone: back to catching shinies, discussing evo's, catching them all, trading, helping others complete their dex's, etc.

RagTag

Shroomin'
Ok, I only said it'll Manaphy FOR SURE, is because of all you idiots out there that say it'll be Giratina FOR SURE. Nobody knows -- yes, it's PROBABLY going to be Giratina, but we dont know.

Whats the point in arguing over this? None of you know, I dont know, you dont know. I'm not a hypocrite, I'm trying to say it will be a Pokemon! Duh. Which one? nobody knows. Thats my point.

Now everyone: back to catching shinies, discussing evo's, catching them all, trading, helping others complete their dex's, etc.

Definition for Hypocrite according to Webester's collegiate dictionary

Definition 1:One who belitles people with the same qualities that he or she poseses

Definition 2: feebas12

feebas12

Definition for Hypocrite according to Webester's collegiate dictionary

Definition 1:One who belitles people with the same qualities that he or she poseses

Definition 2: feebas12

Let it go man, chill out. Don't be a jerk, I only posted all my crap because everyone else KNOWS it'll be Giratina. Will it be? most likely. But not for sure.

So dude, chill out. Life is too short for you to argue in a forum.

Get over it -- move on.

Oh and yeah, learn to spell :)

Scizito_92

koledge graduit!!!11

THANK YOU! :redface:

Come on people. How come we all have to be so sure of ourselves? There have only been two installments to the games and both of them were different. For some reason everyone is so sure that they know what the next installment of the game will be. Who's not to say it's going to be someting completely different than the other two?

And also people... there's no need to have a cow over something so pointless as this. Get a grip. -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.