• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Birdacious Battle! Brave Bird VS Sky Attack!! (1076)

RafaSceptile

Decidueye beat the unholy tar out of Rowlet, who then tanked a multi-hit Z-Move, multiple physical strikes, and the recoil from Brave Bird twice

Decidueye and Hau got done very, very, incredibly dirty just so Ash could win with an unevolved pokemon
Rowlet avoided the Z-move, and it wasn't defeated.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Rowlet avoided the Z-move, and it wasn't defeated.
9k2P9Lc.jpg

KvKRw6b.jpg

Pull the other one

Never Forget: This is the most infamous episode ever and the reason the Alola League is a joke until the semi-finals, the only thing that makes me happy about this is that in the Alola episode in Journeys, that stupid owl had no screen time.

I hope this never happens again.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Never Forget: This is the most infamous episode ever and the reason the Alola League is a joke until the semi-finals, the only thing that makes me happy about this is that in the Alola episode in Journeys, that stupid owl had no screen time.

Don't you worry.

As we're dealing with worse problems anyway! And they have "oh" in it.

RafaSceptile

Reviewing the Pokémon Anime in 10 words or less:
"This is far better than the Nimbasa Gym Battle episode"

Episode: 6/10

This episode's pros: Meltan having confidence for evolving, Sophocles vs Kiawe, neither in the battle if OOC
Nymbasa Gym Battle pros: Uuuhhh....
nimbasa gym pros: tWriters don't steal Hau Victory
Well that's enough, everyone has their opinion .. when you give your reviews, do not reply me, so as not to start an unnecessary discussion XD

RafaSceptile

nimbasa gym pros: tWriters don't steal Hau Victory
Well that's enough, everyone has their opinion .. when you give your reviews, do not reply me, so as not to start an unnecessary discussion XD
True, they stole Ash's character instead, which is mucho worse than Hau, the character who appeared once before the League

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
It's funny.

The Nimbasa Gym Battle tried to play a serious reveal that was far more comical in nature, while this Hau battle played a comical fact very seriously that Ash felt like asking, "what was the point?"
You mean a gym battle that was actually faithful to the source material and not mocking it endlessly?
Game!Elesa had two Emolga. Anime!Elesa traded one off for a Tynamo...which was made her ace over Zebstrika somehow.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Um, yeah, which was the one the anime went with but completely skipped her sequel one.
Yeah, but when the episode aired none one outside of Game Freak even knew BW2 existed