• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Bout With Sprout (132)

This was the first ever episode of Johto Journeys that I ever saw back when I had the VHS tapes. I really liked seeing the Sprout Tower even though it was only used as a field trip destination and didn't involve Silver or the quest for the Hidden Move at the summit. I thought that Zacky's selfishness when he wanted Ash's Pikachu made him almost like a tiny pseudo villain even if he was just a bratty kid.

I thought that since Ash was now in Violet City that it meant that he'd see Falkner but I guess that was being saved for the next episode. The trainer's school getting shown was a treat since Earl was funny and I liked when Brock was spinning with him. Zackie was too full of himself and he reminded me of Gary. When it looked like he had caught Ash's Pikachu I was stunned but then it was revealed that all he caught was a wild Bellsprout. 7/10

Jnmisty

You know when Brock was petting Ash on his head and tries to flirt with the teacher, I thought Ash was going to pull a Misty ear pull or even snap at Brock.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jnmisty said:
You know when Brock was petting Ash on his head and tries to flirt with the teacher, I thought Ash was going to pull a Misty ear pull or even snap at Brock.

Satoshi's not the kind of person who typically shows his annoyance or anger towards his male friends for some reason, although in hindsight seeing him complain to Takeshi would've been refreshing since they usually always got along. Kasumi doing all the ear pulling became too predictable at this point.