• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Bout With Sprout (132)

Littlemyuu

Nice episode...i dont know but i kinda dont like bellsprout ^_^;
but this one is a nice Bellsprouty

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I liked this episode. However, the dacing principal kind of bothered me a little bit. I felt bad for Pikachu having to be harassed by Zackie all the time. And when Zackie supposably caught Pikachu, I wasn't fooled one bit. I loved seeing the part where they are showing off all of their pokemon. The Bulbasaur and Heracross part has always been funny. And I love Chikorita to death. The face it made before scooting its way between Ash and Pikachu was great. I am glad Zackie got a pokemon, and I think Bellsprouts are awesome. However, I still don't understand how Sprout Tower is still standing after what Team Rocket did.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
It was strange that someone tried to capture Pikachu..

And i loved Zackie's Bellsprout, it was cute.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I missed this episode the first time around and when I did see it, I missed the first 6 minutes. I do remember it well though.

Ash and Co. attend the Trainer's School of Violet City right before the big gym battle. I remember the students going on a field trip to the Sprout Tower but it almost collapses.

That bratty COTD kid tries to catch Pikachu, but ends up catching Violet's mascot Pokemon, Bellsprout :3 Pretty cute ending, 8/10

saar

Shiny Flygon
I'm surprised Ash has finally remembered Pikachu has a pokeball. I thought it has been forgotten. That boy should have just loved his own pokemon and not trying to cpature another one.

RickHoenn

Banned
that ****ing kid was annoying -_- but at least he got along with Bellsprout.

Meh episode! but I always love Brock's flirting and that teacher was a ***! XD

8/10

Vernikova

Champion
Not my favorite episode since I don't really like Bellsprout and the kid was really annoying. The whole episode was just so boring.

Tyranitar Rules

Pokemon Fan =D
To be honest, I like the episode

Infact, some people will probably think Im crazy since my fave region is Johto
My fave season is season 4, but season 3 & 5 are great

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... Glad to see that kid got along with Bellsprout in the end. This episode was definitely a good way to introduce the Sprout Tower from the games. The kid was definitely annoying though.

31/100

TheEpicGoomba

Episode was alright. Good to see the kid and Bellsprout get along. The kid was a little Brat. Cool to see Sprout tower.

5/10

jordan8

this episode was really confusing. Pikachu is ash's so he couldn't have captured it even if he had thrown the pokeball and hit pikachu with it. so how could he have captured pikachu?

DeLaw

A Bout With Sprout

This was a great episode. I really liked the part when Zachary caught a Bellsprout. But really I wish Bellsprout would evolve into Weepinbell I mean it battled at least?

Last edited:
This was so funny, especially when Zack and Ash thought Zack actually catched Pikachu. And good to see how Zack appreciated Bellsprout and liked it at the end of the episode, while he didn't want it when he just cauht it. But isn't he a little young to get a Pokemon, and to battle?

Blessed

An okay episode, I was hoping they'd get to the Violet Gym already but whatev's. Hilarious how TR got a second chance to capture Pikachu again. That Zackie kid was such a brat but luckily later on he was okay. I got a kick out of Brock's flirting with Ms Priscilla & that Bellsprout was cute.

Last edited:

Calamity™

aka Lamia
It's Cleffa!
lol that principle! Zackie was annoying but it's good to see he eventually ended up liking his Bellsprout! This episode was pretty boring but it had one of the best Team Rocket blast offs!

7threst

Ash in class lol. Anyway, I was always confused between this episode with that kid obsessed with the Meowth and this one with the kid wanting to have a Pikachu. I do like the other one more than this episode - kid was annoying.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
I don't blame the kid for not liking to have had a Belsprout over another kind. I mean they are plenty of other pokemon in the sea.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
I don't blame the kid for not liking to have had a Belsprout over another kind. I mean they are plenty of other pokemon in the sea.

Which you can go after and capture with your awesome Bellsprout! :D Just look at Jeanette Fisher! Bellsprout was her main pokemon, and she had a Scyther as well..