• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A boy that watches to much pokemon

AV_ROcK-Dark-TB

Fear the light.
Yeah,now i'm starting to read pokemon manga and my dad's preety happy about it...

But when I watch Pokemon my mom make's fun off me>__>

The Mighty Wurmple

That was Soooo funny!!!You can tell the pokemon are oh so rreeaall cant you!

Kez

Hoenn Champion
I think that was hilarious. That is the first time I have seen that, and I did not expect the pokemon to actually appear. Especially when the man was saying how wronlg the boy was to believe in it. LOL.

Jerichi

ASB Overlord
Staff member
Lol, Twas fery funny. It reminds me of the crap that was Pokemon Live.

Emo Saria

Be my Penguin <3
What the heck.... That was hilarious!
"Here take this one, I was gonna use it for soup anyway."
It reminds me when my brother thought he was Spongebob, and wore ripped pants and shoes all day.

Horus

Brotherhood of Steel
i saw that on tv cause i watch norm and i saw it and i laughed and laughed

M

Magical Trevor

Tis is the funniest thing in the world. I just loved Squirttle. And it was so funny how they were all dressed up

~*Myuu the Ryuu*~

The epitome of grace
LOL
that was SO funny
especially the music when they sent out a pokemon!