• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Breed Stampede (574)

katfairy

Glam Rock Jesse and James makes me snicker.

Yami Marius

Pokémon Wizard
Damned those writers for making Piloswine evolve so soon; it's just Charizard all over again. But I wonder what Fire Fang will look like.

Shadow-saur

Monkeyshipping, ftw!
But I wonder what Fire Fang will look like.

I'm pretty sure they've already shown fire fang somewhere. I can't remember where tho... It would be so cool if it was like ice fang, shooting out of the mouth. But I think it was just a bite attack with a mouth full of fire.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
Seems like a great episode, Mamo evolving was another Charizard but the writers probably think all the old fans have gone now! Fire Fang is epic!

Yami Marius

Pokémon Wizard
I was talking about an animated version, not the picture at the beginning; Obviously I have seen the picture. But no, I've never seen Fire Fang being preformed in an episode. I don't know if this is because it was never done before, or because I missed it.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I like these episodes we've been getting a few times lately, where quite alot of little events happen in addition to the main event (Piloswine evolving).

Gliscor learning Fire Fang, Grotle practicing its new style, and Kenny!!!...and Nando cameo'ing.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I was talking about an animated version, not the picture at the beginning; Obviously I have seen the picture. But no, I've never seen Fire Fang being preformed in an episode. I don't know if this is because it was never done before, or because I missed it.

We already saw these before...

Floatzel - Ice Fang
Shinx - Thunder Fang

Fire Fangs a new one to the anime, and i love the way they've given it to Gliscor...Ash's now officially pwns Pauls. :)

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Well we knew Piloswine would be evolving quickly, but I do wish we saw it as Piloswine for more than 2 eps.

I think Mamoswine is to make up for Piplup never evolving. This way Dawn has a fully evolved powerhouse and a Piplup, as opposed to seeing her starter evolve like May's did.

Bryon

Moveset Comp Judge
Man, this is insane that Dawn now has a Mamoswine!! X_X I can tell ya, this is gonna be a big Charizard revisited event for a while. I'm sure Ash and Brock will be there to help Dawn out. It's also nice to see Gliscor learning a new attack with her picking up Fire Fang. :)

Bryon

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Oh, Piloswine evolved into Mamozard?

I guess it's only complete if the oversized hog comes out spontaneously and freezes Dawn and the Mascot frequently.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
So, it seems Kenny and Nando both won ribbons in the TV report shown during the episode.

Seems like they're probably being set up to appear for the league like Jessie, although I pretty much thought it was a given. I think...uh, whatever the new Contest M.C.'s name is mentions where the next Contest is, I think it's a filler city called Akebia Town?

Also the beginning opens up with Ash training Chimchar, Grotle, and Gliscor...so I think they're definately be in the Gym. Also, judging by the pics, it looks like Gliscor uses some sound-based attack as well. Probably Screech, being a move it learns naturally.

Overall looks like a very neat and fun little episode.

Last edited:

Cris~Wigglytuff~

elite wigglejiggle!?
the cage/field workout pics are...horrible...magikarp/sunkern,bidoof horrible
ive noticed the anime has gotten very sloppy in their animation lately,even team iguchi.

sadly the bulk of this episode is about pilo-mamo-dawn and yet all we care about is gliscor learning fire fang

YAY gly is getting used in steel gym and maybe as the underestimated ground/flying type in ice gym and the ground type in sunyshore gym!!

need 2 c dis ep