• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Breed Stampede (574)

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Well, we all knew Piloswine wouldn't stay Piloswine for long, but I didn't expect him to evolve after two episodes. Oh well! At least now we have Mamoswine.

And Nando has finally returned from the depths of hell? Just when we had all thought he was dead!

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I'm surprised no one else has touched on this yet, but I feel like Piloswine was tortured in the cage. It took all of TR's attacks, and nobody did anything to stop them. Ash and Dawn really should have been ordering some long range attacks (Flamethrower, Ice Beam, etc.). No wonder why it evolved...just to get out of the cage and stop being attacked!

It was kinda bizarre how Team Rocket were able to aim all those attacks just right to pass through the bars as well.

Perhaps this cage was made of a simmilar material to those one-way mirrors, although in this case attacks come in but can't go out.

Truly Team Rocket have stunning technology.

Squaaah

It's a shame they don't have the brains to put that technology to good use.

Now that Gliscor has learned Fire Fang, the next gym battle will certainly be more interesting.

It certainly will indeed, unless the writers decide to really p*ss us all off and have Ash use Chimchar Buizel and Pikachu again....

But thats not very likely. I think the fact that Gliscor learned fire fang is a sign that its going to be used in this gym. Before it didnt have any moves which could hurt Byrons pokemon very much, but it conviniently learns a move just before the battle which is super effective.

Dragon Rules

No longer trading.
I just watched the episode, it was awesome!I just can't believe that swinub evolved into poliswine then mamoswine in just two episodes.Its just too bad it won't listen to dawn anymore,i hope dawn won't give mamoswine to candice later in the anime just like ash give lisa his charizard.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
Hurrah for Glisor using Fire Fang! Also, Mamoswine is just like Ash's Charizard! It evolved early and it's still disobediant to its trainer!

The thing is, its nothing like Charizard...Mamoswine actually seems to want to kill everyone, whereas Charizard just fell asleep in battle.

Also, its impossible for Piloswine to evolve 'early'...Piloswine can evolve whenever, as long as it knows Ancientpower...

HoennMaster

I for one love Piplup, but what a fun episode it had. Poor Gliscor, ready to battle but Grotle gets the spotlight.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
I dont usually like Piplup, but i must admit it was hilarious in this episode.

If only it did more stuff like this.

Geodude

I wonder if maybe Byron and/or Roark might end up helping Dawn with Mamoswine. It's neither a Rock nor Steel type, nor a resurrected fossil, but it does have that whole "ancient" thing going like Rampardos and Bastiodon, since it's based on an extinct creature as well.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Y'know, I'm wondering if it'll appear next episode too. With these large dinosaurs running around, I agree it'd be nice to have Mamoswine somehow play into things along with Grotle.

uber gon

Accept Change
Remember: bastiodon is fire-neutral.

Ash might use Gliscor ahgainst Bronzor or Steelix though. Grotle might learn Grass Knot or Earth Power and kick Bastiodon's butt.

Torpoleon

There was a lot that happened in this episode. Dawn's Piloswine evolved, Ash's Grotle is starting to mantain its defense to its highest and Gliscor learned Fire Fang and Screech.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
I don't like Mamoswine being the new charizard...

EspeonIno

this episode show that pokemon is starting to repeat some plots again Dawn + Mamoswine= Ash + Cahrizard all over again....hopefully she can get control of it faster than Ash did I miss Charizard hpefully Ash would call him for the Sinno league...I also want to see Bayleaf again she was awsome