• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Breed Stampede (574)

HoennMaster

Chocovine Town

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I noticed that, but I did find it confusing. I guess when he first went into a practice battle, it began the refusal phase.

TicoPokemonMaster

Did anyone catch Jessie say that they have tricked the twerps more times than they have birthdays. I found that to be very ironic seen as most of us on this forum are always debating the main characters ages. very smart of the dub writers to add that. it makes me wonder if that was what was said the the japanese version.

Rebeccag

haha yeah I noticed the birthday line as well
Enjoyed this I liked the references between Dawn and Piloswime/Mamoswime because it reminded me of Ash/Charizard. I liked the obstical course as well and also Ash training for the 6th gym at the beginning of the episode
Oh and I liked Jessie and James costumes as well

Torpoleon

I don't really know if Piloswine was happy, angry or anything at Dawn in Get Your Rotom Running! because all it did was jump onto Dawn like with Grotle to Ash. Piloswine did not really do anything later on in that episode. But one wonders why it would even disobey Dawn now.

Genome

pro-SHARK WEEK
Are you guys accounting for the fact that when some teenagers hit puberty, the testosterone rush makes them want nothing more than to disengage from their closest ones, lock themselves in their rooms, and seek more rebellious path? Though it can't be any worse than what Dawn was doing to him, as I deviously pointed out.

Or how about the previous explanation: Mamoswine has no respect for Dawn. Can't blame him.

Torpoleon

Grotle was happy when it jumped on Ash so you kind of contradicted yourself.
I know that. Piloswine looked kind of happy, but not really I guess. So, why it does not obey Dawn in this episode (and in some future episodes) is still shrouded in mystery.

Torpoleon

Grotle was happy when it jumped on Ash so you kind of contradicted yourself.
I know that. Piloswine looked kind of happy, but not really I guess. So, why it does not obey Dawn in this episode (and in some future episodes) is still shrouded in mystery.

Torpoleon

It's going to remain that way too since...

It obeys Dawn in the newest episodes in Japan.
It doesn't fully obey her. Just partially.

Well anyways, I liked that both Gliscor and Grotle got a good amount of screentime. Not everyone did even though they all were out.

Shadow XD001

If Gliscor didn't learn Fire Fang, that wouldn't be too good. Also, it was nice that Piloswine evolved, but now, it doesn't obey Dawn, but seems to a little, in the newest episode.

Torpoleon

And what makes you think that? Because it just lounges around while Dawn trains? That means nothing.
In DP119, I believe Mamoswine began to slightly obey Dawn.