• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Bug Team

Khybon

Rub My Belly?
This is a team that i made last night out of boredm So far it has only lost once out of 20 battles. It has Beatan Highly OU teams and Also Several Uber Teams from those noobs on PO who challenge you with ubers. So please i ask. Rate my Team This is for a Bug gym with a 3:3 Mono

424.gif
@ Life Orb
Trait: Technician
EVs: 255 Atk / 255 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Fake Out
- U-turn
- Return
- Pursuit
Classic Ambipom lead just Hit and Quit or stay in to predict switches and do massive damage

123.gif
@ Eviolite
Trait: Technician
EVs: 216 HP / 40 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- Aerial Ace
- Brick Break
This guy sweeps whole teams at Only +2 with Aerial Ace and Barely Any Attack EVs. This guy is my Physical Sweeper

127.gif
@ Choice Scarf
Trait: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- X-Scissor
- Close Combat
Classic Revenger it kills opponents with its underestimated Raw Power

012.gif
@ Focus Sash
Trait: Compoundeyes
EVs: 255 SAtk / 255 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Quiver Dance
- Sleep Powder
- Bug Buzz
- Hidden Power [Ice]
With access to 100% sleep and Quiver Dance This thing is one of the biggest Threats in the bug world because not even venomoth can get 100% sleep

385.gif
@ Leftovers
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 220 SDef / 32 Spd
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Body Slam
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- Wish
Classic Haxachi

485.gif
@ Air Balloon
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Stealth Rock
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Grass]
Classic Heatran. HP Grass instead of ice because of Butterfree

MotherRussia

ERMAHGERD, MERGIKERP
If you're gonna use something holding a sash, Spinning is essential, especially if that sash holder loses half of it's health from rocks.
Hitmontop@Leftovers
Nature: Careful
EVs: 252HP/252SpDef/4def
Trait: Intimidate
- Rapid Spin
- Mach Punch/Sucker Punch
- HJ/CC/Low Kick
- filler >_<

pambihirang_nilalang

epic AWESOMENESS!
Basically, if your Sash Holder is the lead no need for a Spinner

How about adding a Rain Dancer instead of Pambi-Pom :)

coz Bug Team is weak to Fire....

Darkrai00

.*.*.*.*.
wtf is with ur Butterfree, Ambipom, and Pinsir EV's? you forgot ur extra point :p

First off Heracross is a much better choice than pinsir

Rapid Spin is a required really, not sure how well Pinsir does for you, but if you'd want a replacement Forretress can take its place as a bug. Forry can spin and set up hazards which your sweepers will love because they lack alot of power off the bat to guarentee KO's.

Or Starmie could replace heatran. It also carry's the valuable fire resist (not as good as tran's immune tho)

And just pointing out right now that i can see Infernape causing you some troubles. Starmie can help with that problem aswell.

and u also overused the word classic :p

Last edited:

manaphy72

okey dokey khybon a few tweaks

1). Take body slam off of Jirachi and replace it with Thunder or an electric move. (trust me it helps when it comes to Gyrados)

2). Move heatran to the front or give him an item that stops him from dying in a 1 hit kill like if kyogre used surf or hydro pump so atleast you get stealth rock in there.

3). Put Eruption on Heatran and take out flamethrower, trust me Eruption can kill Volcarona, i have done it.

thats about it, hope it helps

PS. these are my opinions please dont bash me if you have a different choice

Fabolous

Banned
If you're gonna run two bug pokemon with a 4x weakness to rock you NEED a spinner..not sure why one isnt here but ok. Run the hitmontop set as suggested above ^^^ it can eliminate rock types like ttar and omastar that'll piss this team off. Roar + SR ****s this team over hard so you need something to help with that,I'd change ambipom since it's really useless here. I'd suggest taking out butterfree unless you're gay for it lol,Herracross,Scizor,Forretress,or a Vespiquen would do a better job rofl

Run a bulkier set on Tran because if he dies you're pretty much an open target. Plus you don't even have a water resist here...

252 Hp / 252 Sp Defense / 6 Hp
Calm | Flamethrower / Roar / Stealth Rocks / HP Grass or Ice
Leftovers or Passho Berry.

Good luck I love mono teams!

Last edited: