• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A bunch of drawings with an annoying white background

bob_is_cool

back again...
Hey! It's been a while since I visited the Fan Art section, and I thought to share some of my recent drawings with you guys.

* These images are big.
tumblr_loh2w2cG881qmrm06o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lof1ohFT1n1qmrm06o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lob8ywHQZX1qmrm06o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo3tx1RhS71qmrm06o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lnr3njweG31qmrm06o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lorpryn5hv1qmrm06o1_500.png

tumblr_loxpg6X4mJ1qmrm06o1_500.jpg

tumblr_loyvlyPd4C1qmrm06o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lou7h9hguy1qmrm06o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpupoqLjEt1qmrm06o1_500.png

saurs.png

chars.png

turtles.png

butter.png

bees.png

pigeon.png

rats.png

sparrow.png

kobras.png

chuuu.png

shrews.png

nido.png

fairys.png

tails.png

Last edited:

Ditto123

~Word~
OMGOMGOMG I LUV YOUR STYLE! The only crit I have is that planking....doesnt look like they're planking. Anyways, I love these except for the white background.

KTHXBAI

.: Uranus :.

I love steel types!
I find the planking one hilarious. C:

Your style is very unique and cool, too. ^^

Lobe your syle! Very very nice!

Last edited:

Aurawave

Zexion on BMGf
Love the style, keep it up. On a side note, I think every dang pokemon you draw is cute. Even weird mexican duck creature. xD

Anyway, I hope to see more.

bob_is_cool

back again...
Here's another one, I tried to make a plushie style drawing but it did not end up as good as I thought it would be.
tumblr_lou7h9hguy1qmrm06o1_500.jpg

The tail went missing...
Gotta go look for it.
OOoooh.. not a white background :)

~Ace

i can show you how
i lol'd, but to get rid of the white background, color it green and go to iaza.com and make green transparent :')

I really like the style you drew Luxray. I don't see many people that can oull of that style well but you did! Hope to see more drawings like that one in the future.
Anyway, great work.

bob_is_cool

back again...
I really like the style you drew Luxray. I don't see many people that can oull of that style well but you did! Hope to see more drawings like that one in the future.
Anyway, great work.

I'm glad you like it, I've been trying out many different styles these days.

illusion_mage

wow! They look great, the pikachu potter one is really awesome.