• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A bunch of lineless pokemon

bob_is_cool

back again...
Hello!
i want your opinions on my lineless pokemon.
please enjoy them
001-100-1.png

101-151.png

Last edited:

ChloboShoka

Writer
Well, I think they look pretty cute without the lines. They look very well advanced Sprites in my opinion. I think Jiglypuff looks a bit arwkard. Nidoking and NIdoqueen look pretty cool. Dewgong has a bit of a sad expression on it's face, still cute.

Dapuff

heheh nice idea you did alot of those are they easy to do?

LoneStarAkira

+1 cookie for troll
Those look great. ^__^ I've always loved lineless Pokemon piccys. They look so blobby and smooth. <33

Nothing too much to crit with these, because you can't really go wrong with them. You've missed a few pixels in some of them, and some others you have white pixels just lying about, but other than that, they're fine.

I'd love to see shiny versions of them sometime as well. ^__^ Oh, and make sure they're ordered properly. I see a few in wrong places.

Aquakip

Mud in my veins
I like Lineless sprites. Just wait til you get to a more complicated pokemon! XD

Starrmyt

still loves gen II
I remeber a good friend of mine (under the alias DarkNewDay93) made a lineless Groudon.

I cannot, to this day, make a good lineless sprite of a pokemon which isn't simple. Props to you, man. Props to you.

bob_is_cool

back again...
Well, I think they look pretty cute without the lines. They look very well advanced Sprites in my opinion. I think Jiglypuff looks a bit arwkard. Nidoking and NIdoqueen look pretty cool. Dewgong has a bit of a sad expression on it's face, still cute.

what do you mean by jigglypuff being awkward? could you please explain it?

heheh nice idea you did alot of those are they easy to do?

they are easier than fusions

Those look great. ^__^ I've always loved lineless Pokemon piccys. They look so blobby and smooth. <33

Nothing too much to crit with these, because you can't really go wrong with them. You've missed a few pixels in some of them, and some others you have white pixels just lying about, but other than that, they're fine.

I'd love to see shiny versions of them sometime as well. ^__^ Oh, and make sure they're ordered properly. I see a few in wrong places.

great idea! i will do the shiny versions too
and some are not in order because i got tired of resizing the ms paint so i just pasted them wherever they fit.

I like Lineless sprites. Just wait til you get to a more complicated pokemon! XD

i made a groudon and rayquaza a while back and they were really hard.

I remeber a good friend of mine (under the alias DarkNewDay93) made a lineless Groudon.

I cannot, to this day, make a good lineless sprite of a pokemon which isn't simple. Props to you, man. Props to you.

well, i made a lineless groudon too but it will have to wait until i get to the Hoenn pokemon

Is it just me, or do they look a lot brighter without the lines?

I guess they're pretty good.

thanxx
101-151 will come soon. :) ;258;

pokeman95

back,stornger,better
gastly needs some work

S.Bustathedog

What's this for? ^
Hi bob, do you think you could teach me how to do these?, they all look wonderfull Crats on the idea