• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Cacturne For The Worse! (380)

J

Joe_Pokemon20000

Young Haruka. Just too cute and sad for me, that my soldiers want to cry! :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ! Better leave (sniff) cause I rated it 30 (sniff). I think it worked too well (sniff) because we missed that scene!(sniff) Karano-chira! Honiya! (sniff)

Last edited by a moderator:

-Totodile-

GOTCHA!
I missed the episode on Saturday on KWB so I just watched it (Friday afternoon) and I LOVED!!! the episode. The one nitpick I have for the episode was that I HATED Harley dub voice.

E

Ethereal

I'm watching the episode for the first time right now. It's pretty good. I like Harley's dub voice. Then again, I like guys that sound like that when they talk...*cough*[/TMI]

I don't like Cacturne's dub voice, though. It's too...bleh. I thought it would sound evil. ;/

Kamex

Team Rocket's rockin
Eternal said:
I don't like Cacturne's dub voice, though. It's too...bleh. I thought it would sound evil. ;/
Yeah. Seriously, Cacturne seemed to be downplayed, and they put Harley up onto the pedestal. He took some of Cacturne's debut-light. Even its voice, like you mentioned, wasn't something to brag about (even though that's on 4Kids' part).

Thriller

Its almost time
4Kids paint edits = Sloppiness and thats for sure.

Why bother painting away the Skull & Crossbones over May but not when Harley did it with the Bullet Seed? Was it because the Skull & Crossbone over her meant "Die May?" Or was it because the Skull & Crossbones made by Bullet Seed to big?

I liked Harleys dubbed voice, to be honest I kinda expected a Michael Jackson type voice but I can deal with what he got.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I always pictured Cacturne with Star Scream's voice. Don't ask me why, I just did. This voice is easily forgettable and rather lack luster. Oh well, it is 4KIds we're talking about.

Actually, I was expecting the voice for Harley. The apparent VA does young boys and effeminate men in their other animes.

dkrolickm

Team Rocket Admin
Is harly gay, i mean he says in a lisping voice stuff like "well i was a little nervas so I made myself a cup of tea..." or " Here have one of my cookies i made them myself..." and we cant forget the expressions he makes or his little diary:)

taitofan

Stalker!
J

Joe_Pokemon20000

Well, I found out that in the cut scene, May was a tuber, just like you see at games such as Emerald, Ruby or Sapphire. she was hanging in an inner tube (or a buoy, whatever it's called) until she saw a group of Tentacools (Menokuragesa- plural of Menokurage or Nohmeekehkhahfuui- plural of Nohmeekehkhahfuu) around her.

B

Blazikens#1Fan

Harly Wars Episode I: Cacturne vs. Bulbasaur

Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry Good!! Harly's intro into Pokemon was :confused:. Cheaters Always(Exept Team Rocket) Win!!!;249-d;

Aptenodytes

This was a great episode! ^.^ His Caturne was really cool and the contest was fun to watch, especially the part with may and the tentacools :D

HoennMaster

I was watching this episode on CN today and Harley draws a skull and crossbone above May's picture, didn't he draw a smiley face when this aired on Kids WB?

Marill

Boulder Trainer
Just you.

I do love this episode, despite TR not being in that much. I've never loved any other characters before Harley. I couldn't stop laughing at the cassette recording scene, and well Harley always makes an episode interesting for me.

Seriously, do you have anything to say about any episode that isn't about how much you hate Jessie ashyboy? I can't believe I'm commenting/complaining about you again *eye roll* I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time, I assume you've already made an earlier comment which is better ^_^

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I was watching this episode on CN today and Harley draws a skull and crossbone above May's picture, didn't he draw a smiley face when this aired on Kids WB?

heh...I was just going to comment on that. The original episode has the skull and crossbone on it. It seems CN isn't so conservative.

Chris 2.0

Beginning Trainer
My favourite contest episode. The introduction of Harley as a recurring rival was unexpected, and his theme of dressing as his Pokemon was quirky and innovative. The appeals were good and the last match was also pretty interesting. I liked that both Bulbasaur and Cacturne were of the same type; that made it a bit more interesting.

Overall a great ep. Man conetsts are so much better than Gym Battles.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
Seriously, do you have anything to say about any episode that isn't about how much you hate Jessie ashyboy?
How many times should I say this: I don't like Jessie. Sure there may be plenty of those who like her, but I'm not one of them. Of course, nothing I say can easily persuade them.

As for Harely sounding like Bugs Bunny, I doubt it.

Ludi-Kero!

Hugging 'til the end
Watched on CN Mexico last week I think....

I loved Harley's voice. It is perfect for the character. Bulbasaur was as awesome as Cacturne but the Petal Dance + Razor Leaf combo was just incredible.

The Tentacool flashback was a nice touch. Harley is a very nice character and he drew the skull over May's head. Nice.