• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Cacturne For The Worse! (380)

Marill

Boulder Trainer
Harley should be in more episodes. I haven't liked any Pokemon characters other than TR and kept that opinion everytime I've seen them.. I did like Max for a minute or so in his first ep but first impressions never count for me.

How many times should I say this: I don't like Jessie. Sure there may be plenty of those who like her, but I'm not one of them. Of course, nothing I say can easily persuade them.
If you mean persuade them that you don't like her then I find that hard to believe, though considering you talk about her a lot people make think it's really a love/hate thing :p lol

I only keep picking at you cos a lot of your posts in these topics go something like this "I dont like this cos Jessie/TR.." or "Jessie's so brainless".. opinions are good, I have no problem with them but a lot of your posts annoy me I'm sorry, they'd annoy me even if they were about Max and I hate Max. Yes I agree Jessie has her moments (Stun Spore Detour is a big example), I'm not a biased TR fan who thinks they're perfect etc.. but you don't have to comment about her or her teammates in almost every episode topic and just leave it as that, isn't there anything else you like to say about the episode besides what she/they got up to?

You know I should just ignore it, I'm being annoying myself I know that. I tell you what I'll skip your posts from now on.. that'll help :p

Ash's Pika Pal

some have to let go
This was an excellent episode. Poor May, Harley was so mean. But, of course that is why alot of people like him. Nice introduction for Harley. This was probably one of my fav. episodes.

ElvenBayleefBoy

Leh Gardevoir Boy
I don't understand the end: It shows Harley with a book that has a death skull and May's picture..does he want to kill her or something???

Battra

Poor May having to meet up with Harley. Very good episode Harley was definitely introduced nicely in this episode, and I really got into May's battle with Harley she definitely deserved to win after what Harley did to her, someone needs to get around to putting Harley in his place so he no longer has such a high attitude of himself.

Rebeccag

heh the first episode we see Harley and its a good episode too
Poor May though getting embarrased by harley but I feel sorry for Max as he didnt know that Harley was going to use that against his sister

odd sponge out

Number One Fangirl
This lesson holds true to an old principle. . . Never take candy from strangers.
Only of course in this case it is not candy, but cookies and sundaes. -shakes head- Tsk tsk.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
When I saw this episode, I enjoyed seeing Harley being all girly and what not. My friend from school sometimes acts like him. Wow.

I felt bad May got all embarassed when Max blew her secret at the contest.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I think Harley got what he deserved, because he decided to go all out to beat her because of a misunderstanding.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
That's obviously what Flameboyant guys do when they're talking to girls. It happens a lot, even to Harly. :p

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Harley's first appearance was great, i loved how he poot May's picture in his notebook.
The battle between them was fine, not something big.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
So the best contest rival, and creeper on the show is born. Harley had a good debut, showing his evil side with his hit-book and tape of embarrasing May stories. Good contest overall, but appeals could of been made better.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Best. Episode. Ever. Because Harley appeared in the anime for the first time.

The overall story would've put me to sleep had it not been for Hayley and his crazy antics.

Kinda glad Harley and Max bonded. 9/10

G50

No longer posting
This episode was good. It was cool seeing Cacturne for the 1st time. Cacturne is very strong. Harley is 1 of the most annoying characters in the Hoenn Saga ever! His Cacturne outfit makes me laugh every time. I'm glad the reason May was so scared of Pokemon at 1st before starting her Journey with Ash was told by Max. I was wondering a very long time before that. I'm glad May defeated Harley in the contest to win her 4th ribbon.

70/100

32er

TM87? I got TM32 :]
Awesome episode, Harley is probably one of the best characters in the entire anime.
9/10

NPT

Just a member
This episode is one of my favorite episodes from the Hoenn Saga, because May's most interesting rival Harley debuted in this episode. I liked how Harley started to hate May after she said his cookies aren't 'half bad' and his Cacturne is scary. Harley hate for May and their rivalry was one of the best parts of Hoenn saga in opinion. I enjoyed Harley's antics throughout the episodes, he was really evil(in a funny way). Also, the reason May was so scared of Pokemon before starting her Journey with Ash was finally revealed in this episode. Because of all those Tentacool May had didn't like Pokémon at first, that must have been very embrassing past for May. Harley pulled a 'blast from the past' trick on May, but Ash told her not to give up.....and she didn't give up. It's good that May got her 4th ribbon, but It's even better that she got a interesting(and a bit flameboyant) rival.

While I think Harley is a pretty interesting rival for May, I couldn't help but think "Not cool, dude!" when he revealed that secret from May's past like that.