• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Call for Brotherly Love! (719)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Cilan & Chili, The Brother's Battle! Pansear VS Pansage!!

While training for his gym match with Clay in Driftveil City, Ash & Co. meet up with Cilan's brother Chili. Chili is having doubts as his Pansear lost and so he wants Cilan's advice in training it. As such, Chili challenges Cilan to a battle, but when Chili loses the match, he and Pansear both react badly to it...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Hum episode start with the pokemon training, Oshawott isn't there Oo, maybe the summary was wrong and they meant Snivy and Tepig are training but the episode just started anyway XD.

Satoshi is the referee :p.

Nice Dent and Pansage say hi to Pansear.

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Hum episode start with the pokemon training, Oshawott isn't there Oo, maybe the summary was wrong and they meant Snivy and Tepig are training but the episode just started anyway XD.

The summaries never mentioned Oshawott training, what are you talking about?

Anyway flashback to BW005 and now Chili is asking Cilan for a battle.

The battle has started and Ash is the referee.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Ash, refereeing? That's a first...

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
The summaries never mentioned Oshawott training, what are you talking about?

Anyway flashback to BW005 and now Chili is asking Cilan for a battle.

The battle has started and Ash is the referee.

Urgh, I remember people saying the summary had Tepig and Oshawott were training in this episode and people started whining Tepig and him would be used in the gym.

Damn my Keyhole crashed...

Someone else having issues? my keyhole isn't working, libray error tells em to restart it but it doesn't work anyway.

Edit: Fixed

Last edited:

playerking

Urgh, I remember people saying the summary had Tepig and Oshawott were training in this episode and people started whining Tepig and him would be used in the gym.

Damn my Keyhole crashed...

Well, they were wrong.

Pansear's head was heating up and it glowed red, Pansear blew fire at Chili for getting angry at it.

Cilan is video calling Cress.

Now Pansear is upset o a tree branch, luckily Pansage is trying to comfort him.

Last edited:

pokeaussie37

Well, they were wrong.

Pansear's head was heating up and it glowed red, Pansear blew fire at Chili for getting angry at it.

Cilan is video calling Cress.

Yay looks like you got your wish!

Glad Cress was more than just a flashback! :)

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The dub is totally going to call those donuts rice balls.

playerking

Now to Team Rocket on Milos island.

James just threw some rock against a rocky cliff face. Don't know if he's angry or if it's apart of the mission.

This looks interesting.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Hum Dent is talking about balance of move typings with Pod and using his sommelier skills, nice.

Well exactly what I said about Dent movesets and his pokemons they are balanced and well though Xd, he is trying to make his brother do the same.

Pansage is Pansear master Roshi.

Oshawott is still appearing due to the VA isn't he? so he is going to lose to Pansear? I hope not but he probably wants to try Solarbeam againt a water pokemon.

Edit: Yeah though so lol... even though he was going to use Pikachu.

Last edited:

realarcastform

Rotom Trainer
Whoa a Chili rematch against Ash.
Ash lost! Craziness.

playerking

And Oshawott loses. Stop freaking losing!

Well the first half was good, even if I could hardly see the last freaking up, for freak sake.

Last edited:

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
And Oshawott loses. Stop freaking losing!

Lol I hope he gets a win in the gym and this is yet another step to his evolution.

I knew he would lose, after the whole episode.

The only thing they could have done is make Palpitoad lose instead but I was feeling Pansear was going to beat a water pokemon and it would be Oshawott due to the plot and Oshawott VA was announced.

As for the episode itself it was pretty cool, Satoshi gave some advice to Pod and it seems Satoshi kinda got some tips from it too, he put his Sommelier act out to help his brother.

Good Dent/Pod episode.

Last edited:

Graham Aker

Poor Ash, he has some punching bag status in this series as well. I guess someone had to lose for Chilli to feel better about himself. Whatever.

Decent episode though.