• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A caricature of a cartoon drawn by a kid who is stupid.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Like an uninvited guest who enters the elevator previously occupied by people times two, I enter!
Your attention? I seek!
Your awe? I want!
Your sentences of the useless criticism and icons of emote? Smelly! Smell they shall, like the back-end of a donkey reared on beans and badges! For them, I do not want or need. Fury shall be had if they arrive!

Now is the time for comments! The eyeballs of Gravy await them!

fawfuldone.jpg

scyther_girl

lol
you sure know how to get people's attention.
I'm liking what you have there, really whacko. I mean, in a good way. you know ? -_^

Adeku

Formerly Torterra14
Lol that drawing looks really good yet interesting...

Also i'm not sure if you spelled character wrong on purpose.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
I absolutely refuse to believe that Fawful is so obscure that members of a forum based on a portable Nintendo series wouldn't be able to recognise him. C'mon people...I know you play handheld Mario games. I know you've seen 'I HAVE FURY' written at least once online.

I was thinking the exact same thing :/
Anywho, glad you liked it. And please tell me you think 'Krankfried' is a kick arse name. It totally is.

Very nice, don't suppose you would want to do a tutorial on how to draw like that =D
I just pick up whatever happens to be on hand and make a bunch of lines. Doesn't get any more complicated, I'm afraid.

TeddiUrsa

Gravy said:
Anyway, great pic like always. I've always been a fan of Gerakovitch/Fawful/Gracowitz/Krankfried/Esbirro Jiji/Sogghigno.

Anywho, glad you liked it. And please tell me you think 'Krankfried' is a kick arse name. It totally is.

There you have it. That is why German names are ALWAYS superior. ALWAYS. Who needs Petey Piranha if you can have Mutant Tyranha?

As usual a highly entertaining piece of art you scribbled together. I need a t-shirt with the pattern of the background... It really is a shame that Fawful wasn´t that great in the German translation of the Mario&Luigi games. I never understood his fanbase until I looked up some of his awesome English catchphrases.

Last edited:

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
S.Suikun, for not having readiness for this...this piece of magnificence that is of art two days earlier, is here, laughing at himself. An idiot of foolishness, like brainless cats who are too dumb to know they are stupid. I do not have time to stop and smell such foul roses as myself. OUCH! SELF-DEPRICATION! IT IS THE OVERHEAT!

Gravy, you are a fink-rat, like many angry sunbeams of rage. Rage dressing, to be exact. This work of yours is a gala of spectacularity, and the thinking of how to describe it gives me fear and confusion. I HAVE FURY! I suppose I could say it is like a treasure milked from a famous cow made of jewels. The bread that makes the sandwich of my desires. The delicious mustard on that bread. The mustard of your doom!

And people have not played the game of addictiveness that contains the awesomeness that is Fawful? Fink-rats! Alas, I must now return to the place that is of hiding, waiting like an elevator. I am counting chickens before they are even eggs, before the chickens are even chickens! I HAVE FURY! I LAUGH AT DEFEAT! I FIGHT WITH RAGE! I HURT YOUR FACES!

[breaking character]
Impressive stuff. Almost as impressive as the fact that I retain such totally useless knowledge as Fawful quotes after all these years.
[/breaking character]

Profesco

gone gently
Gravy, this is ridiculously impressive. XD

I'm one of the imbeciles who doesn't know who Fawful is, but thanks to you (and S.Suikun's great character impersonation), I wholly intend to find out.

Do you do any kind of illustration work at all, or is this just an extremely handy pasttime for you? 'Cause it's professional-grade, it really is... =X

Dattebayo

Banned
That Fawful fan art looks creepy, yet brilliant at the same time. You should draw a few more Fawful fan arts of him wearing other outfits he wore in the M&L series.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
It really is a shame that Fawful wasn´t that great in the German translation of the Mario&Luigi games. I never understood his fanbase until I looked up some of his awesome English catchphrases.
OK, I'm a little curious now. You should've seen this coming. It's too late to turn back. Cower in fear, as I ask you for examples of Fawful's musings in the german version.

Seriously though, any differences between the character overseas has been of interest to me lately. Any insight would be cereal-box levels of grrrrrrrreat.

S
[breaking character]
Impressive stuff. Almost as impressive as the fact that I retain such totally useless knowledge as Fawful quotes after all these years.
[/breaking character]

Your great character immitation is an imitation that imitates a character, who is great. The quotes of uselessness are useless, but heartwarming, like stomachs after the ingestion of foods that are too spicy to be eaten, but are eaten by fink-rats, with smartness they are lacking. Their hurt makes Gravy smile, much like the comment of Suikun.

I'm one of the imbeciles who doesn't know who Fawful is, but thanks to you (and S.Suikun's great character impersonation), I wholly intend to find out.
If I can say I have introduced but one member of the human race to the antics of Fawful the Bean, then I can die happy.

[/QUOTE]Do you do any kind of illustration work at all, or is this just an extremely handy pasttime for you? 'Cause it's professional-grade, it really is... =X[/QUOTE]
Currently I don't have a job that involves it, though I am just a few months away from completing 3-year course and earning a degree in illustration & animation. After that, I'll be looking towards a bleak future, which will see me toiling away, drawing purdy pictures for the rest of my life.

I'm not sure it's professional-grade, but thanks all the same :p

cbiesra

Pedophillia? Naww.>>
That's really cool.
You did a great job with him/it.

I wish I had more to say ... but I don't.

Atoyont

Brains for brawn
And that means...
I am Fawful, who is just a toady! Such posting, all for others! And THAT means... the true meaning of my post gives me fear and confusion! I need no long speech before this post, which will now be mighty! Snack on my wrath, fink-rats!!!

Methinks Fawful needs his own brand of products.
Fawful headgears...
Fawful cloaks...
Fawful spectacles...
Fawful grammar books...

And the like.
You have amazingness!

Spoon-Fork

a scribbler of sorts
I'm very impressed with this <3~ I'm not familiar with your art, but from everyone's comments and this piece it looks like this is one of the best you're drawn. You've really captured Fawful's wonderous. The shading is really nice and clean, too <3~ I adore his helmet's teeth (I haven't gotten far in the game, so if Fawful's helmet has a name, I no longer deserve the insult of finkrat >:) are nicely drawn, and exceptionally pointy. His glasses are stylized, but are most definitely regconizable, which is one of the hardest things for me to do. This is a very impressive piece, and the skills you have I envy greatly.

InfamousMrJ

Serebii'sGhostbuster
Amazing.
Simple, but true. Great detail, beautifully colored, character aptly portrayed, showing just how crazy Fawful is, though, of course, entertaining. I must say, though, it’s as if this style is a merge of Looney Tunes and Jhonen Vasquez’s art. X3 I love it.
You’ve made me want to replay that game. >_>

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
... That title doesn't lie. Intersting use of colour and excellent shading!