• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Chip Off The Old Brock (425)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
A Chip Off The Old Brock

While Ash & Brock are training for the Battle Arena, while training Brock's Mudkip evolves, and then in battle with a Flaaffy, due to it's newfound power it causes the Flaaffy to get injured. Ash & Co. need to seek out a pharmacist to help heal this trainer's Flaaffy...will they find one?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
So Mudkip does evolve?
Excellent. This is seemingly going to be a great episode. Mudkip [oh, sorry, Marshtomp] gets some more screen time and my favourite Electric Line is Co-Starring!

Can't wait to see the episode.

Thriller

Its almost time
So the episode really has nothing to do with love? Good. At least 4Kids won't try to name it "Love, Flaafy style!"

So Mudkip does evolve? Good and Bad. Good because its an evolution and I like those, also it may now do more than water gun. Bad because it evolved before Corphish. WTF? Does Corphish need to be at level a million to evolve?

Can't wait for pics.

Thriller

Its almost time
Question 1: Did Mudkip REALLY evolve? (bad question)

Question 2: What attack to Marshtomp use to injure Flaaffy?

Jash Thor

Bringer of Lombax
THANK GOD.

It's good to finally see Mudkip evolve. With all of the wasted potential building up, I was glad to see this. I was happy when Manene joined TR, but to see Chimecho leave after doing next to nothing left me bitter. This is my revival though. I'm incredibly happy to finally see the little blue guy getting the attention he deserves.

Z

zapdos master

marshtop doesnt learn muddy water unitl after the chance to evolve to swampert though

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
zapdos master said:
marshtop doesnt learn muddy water unitl after the chance to evolve to swampert though
Yeah, took me a good 30 seconds to figure out what that said...

Marshtomp learns Muddy Water at level 30 something in-game, so I don't see why it shouldn't be able to learn it right off the bat in the animé.
Though saying that, I doubt Muddy Water is going to make its debut any time soon. Its just going to be Mud Shot, and Mud Shot it shall be~

Flamez

Elite 4 Champion
well mudkip evolved cant say im surprised still waiting so i can download this episode although im sure it will come up tom. Seems to be interesting.

G

Geki

It's awesome that Mudkip evolved, I'm really happy. And learning Mud Shot is a bonus as well, you'd think that it wouldn't since the writers never give them signature attacks like Blaze Kick.

PkmnTrainerJ

Yay! Just gotta wait until it evolves again in 50-70 episodes. Stupid Zubat kind of thing. Also, what's all the love stuff?

ghost master

the kawaiist thing
about time something happened to it. I've only been waiting since about mid AG to see something happen to it. Something tells me there may be a few more team changes/addition in store since we usually experience team changes at or around the same time.