• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Chip Off The Old Brock (425)

wonder drug of love, with the amount of illegal drugs I can easily see 4kids freak out and quikly kill this title :p

vaporeon89

power of vapor
Yeah! Mudkip finally evolves!! I've have been waiting this evolution

But there is a bad thing: Forrestress. I'm sure that Brock will be using Marshtomp for lots and lots of eps (thing that I want) , but Forrestress will be in the shadows for ages.

;134;89

PDL

disenchanted
Controller of Flames said:
wonder drug of love, with the amount of illegal drugs I can easily see 4kids freak out and quikly kill this title :p

:rolleyes:

durg can also mean medicine...

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Geki said:
Which will probably never happen, but Ash NEEDS a haircut.
I fixed it. Praise me.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
I think Ash should just hurry up finish the fronteir ASAP and move on with the next region.

Yay Mudkip evolves and I'll have to now watch that ugly coloured Marshtomp. Oh why did it have to have that colour? I'm hoping he doesn't get used much or just hurries itself up and evolves into a Swampert to get things over with.

But this episode.. it seems alright for now.

JazzJazz

Geki said:
Ash NEEDS a Sceptile.

When will you learn, none of the characters really need anything... they can manage with whatever the writers choose to give them.

I wonder if marshtomp will be neglected as much as mudkip... only being brought out to douse fires or foil Team Rocket occasionally.

PlusleMinun

Plain Trainer
All I must say is: It has finally happened!

Everyone thought this was never going to happen but it did! FOr the first time ever all 3 starters evolved to their 1st stage evolutions. Grovyle, Combusken, and Marshtomp. It has been 124 episodes but still I am very happy this has happened! This seems like it will be a good episode (waiting for pictures tomorrow, as I don't live in Japan). Can't wait for it to be in America.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
An... evolution? It happened! It finally bloody happened!!! Yes! Mudkip has evolved and my entire life is worthwhile! Corphish, Grovyle and Combusken have hope!

All evolution nuts- this is the first day of a wonderful new era, and the first episode worth watching for us since that Butterfree episode (or so we thought!)

No wonder Mudkip wasn't in the preview very much, it evolves before the story even starts! That doesn't happen very often!

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
So Mudkip did evolve, eh? Awesome, after 67 episodes, the last horse finally crosses the finish line. I'll miss seeing a Mudkip (who am I kidding, we barely ever saw it), but I'm glad Brock has a new Pokemon. This is the first time all three starters have evolved. I can't wait to see it in action. This is also the 4th time Ash and Brock have a battle, so that should be good as well.

I can't wait for an in-depth summary.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
JazzJazz said:
I wonder if marshtomp will be neglected as much as mudkip... only being brought out to douse fires or foil Team Rocket occasionally.

Most likely. Brock doesn't battle enough to warrent him using his Pokemon. It'll probably only come out for picnics and water gun antics.

JazzJazz

CyberCubed said:
Most likely. Brock doesn't battle enough to warrent him using his Pokemon. It'll probably only come out for picnics

He can use its mud shot for his cooking... some type of clay oven. Other than that, the thing is just a decoration for his belt.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Like last week's episode showed, certain Pokemon being showcased in the intro together means NOTHING.

Momoko Lover

Hop, Skip, Jump!!!
I'm really looking foward to this episode, I wanted Brock's Mudkip to evolve first, but I guess they saved the best for last,IMO.

Medea

Excalibur
It's about friggin' time! I'm sorry but Brock's Mudkip should have evolved sometime before this! Can't wait to see what 4Kids does to this!

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Happy, happy, joy, joy
Happy, happy, joy, joy
Happy, happy...*smacked over the head*

Mudkip finally evolved. Though it probably doesn't mean much. Still it's nice to see after the disappointment the Battle Fronteir has quickly bee becoming.

V Faction

www.faction.com
How bittersweet. Yay, we got an evolution! It was... Mudkip...

Will this really seal the deal on Mudkip's fate? We all know what happens to Brock's evolved Pokemon. Dun-Dun-Dun