• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Chip Off The Old Brock (425)

V Faction

www.faction.com
Jesus, not only are Brock's Pokemon becoming boring but they're becoming unoriginal as well.

They must take after the writers!

Sharpshooter

Battle Factory Champion
I think that would a be a first wouldn't it?

Brock's one of the rare characters in the animé not to have any of his pokémon acting like idiots,

Misty had Psyduck
Ash has had a few, mainly Charizard
May with Skitty and to a lesser extent Munchlax

Yeah it's a good move though, about time Brock had something of the sort IMO, even though the gags overdone as hell.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
BECOMING boring? Geeze V, where have you been? Disneyland? They turned boring the instant they were captured and stayed that way for the past 147fhiofj@Kcjd episodes.

On a totally unrelated topic, I'd like it if Marshtomp and Brock both fell for a pretty human girl, and ended up beating the crap out of each other in a manic fit of rivalry.

Yep.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
"Jesus, not only are Brock's Pokemon always have been boring but they're becoming unoriginal as well."

Its grammariffic! [img139]http://www.serebiiforums.com/images/icons/icon14.gif[/img139]

Works for me :p

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Manene, The Big Al names you Sabotage.

Did they have the dumb baby Pokemon pushes both Pokemon, frakking over TR way back in Viridian Gym. Jeese, when I said I wanted some Kanto magic to return I didn't mean that.

So, the "Drug" was a potion for reengerizing Pokemon. Here I always thought you did it with a jumper cable and car battery.

Not much to ride home about, even with Mudkips evolution. The medicore Battle Fronteir continued. At least we get some good Pokemon butt kicking next week.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I don't get it. If the title says "Mudkip and Flaaffy! Wonder Drug of Love?" then why did mudkip evolves before see the flaffy?

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
FlamingRuby said:
Ha, ha...Brock's crazy romantic mode has rubbed off on Marshtomp...

yEA...i just saw the pics...i was laughing the first few scenes...and i was happy to see on my fava johto evo chain...pkmn..:D

but it ain't a happy ep for me...lol

but hey...cool to see Marshtomp....

i'd wish to see a good summary from this...when it comes...as it was confusing in PICS...lol i couldn't understand by looking at pics...and i usually can...lol

C

Capricorn

Serebii said:
No it means Ash is training against Brock when doing it such as when they found PokéMopolis in Early Indigo

Oh. I thought for a minute that Brock would actually have something to do in the anime...

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Capricorn said:
Oh. I thought for a minute that Brock would actually have something to do in the anime...

That would never happen, as Brock is a supporting character and not a lead character.

The only characters with actual goals are the two leads, every other character (Misty, Brock, Max, and Tracey) are just supporting characters which the anime doesn't focus on.

Haunter Hunter Sohrab

Johto Champion
I saw the pictures and I only liked the Beginging. So now Marshtomp takes after Brock? I hope we'll see more of this coming from Marshtomp.

Geodude

Serebii said:
The battle is stopped when Marshtomp's Mud Slap or whatever it is accidentally hits Flaaffy through some bushes when Grovyle dodges
Every time the attack was named, the words Mud Shot (or muddo shotto, whatever) were quite clear. No idea how you could get that confused with Mud-Slap.

PDL

disenchanted
I thought that Brock's Mudkip/Marshstomp was female... but it seemed to act maleish in this one... but then again, Temacu acted exactly the same way, so it shouldn't make a huge difference :\

I just hope that Marshstomp behaved much like Mudkip did (maternal-like and such with other pokemon)

MagicBox

xoBcigaM
Capricorn said:
Aww, we all know better than to think that nowadays...
EvilKeckleon said:
I just hope that Marshstomp behaved much like Mudkip did (maternal-like and such with other pokemon)
From what I saw in the pictures, Marshtomp's personality was almost the exact opposite of Mudkip's. It didn't behave like Mudkip used to; it was basically a clone of Brock except when it was battling.

Wow, ever have high expectations about an episode until you actually got to see what was in it? I feel let down now.

JazzJazz

MagicBox said:
Marshtomp's personality was almost the exact opposite of Mudkip's. It didn't behave like Mudkip used to; it was basically a clone of Brock except when it was battling.

So, with Brock's new pokemon, we can hope for some comic relief and the occasional "blasting off" of Team Rocket... great! Though, perhaps (fingers crossed) I'll be surprised, time will tell.

.Bambi.

Be Wise, Tell Lies.
Guys, don't get your hopes up for Marshtomp being a testosterone-packed Mudkip. Ludicolo did the same thing when it evolved. It fell in love with Mawile...and then...*waves at Ludicolo sulking in the corner of Pewter Gym*

Awww...I'm so glad that Mudkip evolved. Just so that all 3 Starters are now equal.
I CANNOT wait until Ash, May, and Brock call on their starters for a triple attack blast-off! Because with Marshtomp, they'll all roughly be the same height. Those pics furizaa posted are awesome...and with Marshtomp it'll look even better. Yayz =O

DSRGBA

why is it called Mudkip and Flaffy.......
mudkips only in it for 10 secs

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
Because they were trying not to spoil it. They actually did a half way decent job.