• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Clash?! BluePoké Maniacs! (1170)

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
What rocky relationship? Lucario and Ash never had a rocky relationship.
I literally meant the angry Pikachu episode with Pikachu being angry at Ash, not Riolu then.

To be fair, what exactly could Sobble/Drizzile/Inteleon add to wacky filler shenanigans?
Sobble: it's a crier who can make people cry, is pretty much like a crying baby, could get lost.

Drizzile: it's lazy as ****, so just have him be lazy at tasks.

Inteleon:

Thesnowmander11

1170.jpg

A Clash?! BluePoké Maniacs!

Ash, Chloe & Goh have met a group of people who take interest in Blue Pokémon and their new friend takes great interest in the Voltorb that Goh has just caught. Having come to Kanto from Kalos to enjoy the BluePoké Life, Abel invites Ash, Goh & Chloe to learn the world of Blue Pokémon activities...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss
I didnt watch the episode yet but i heard that some thought it was boring. The last episode that came out i just stopped watching like after 5 minutes so i hope this one is good

RafaSceptile

Gonna throw in some Twitter drama with today's episode and let Yall decide if it's valid

So people looking again at the most minimum and irrelevant things to talk in a negative way about the current series? Yeah, sadly is not surprising, especially when we have enough material to talk about why this episode is your average filler episode at best.

Twilight-Kun

Pokemon World Champion
Well at least there is still hope for Ash's Oshawott. Legends made it relevant again ;)
Yeah, just like how Mega Evolution made Ash's charizard relevant again
Yeah, just like how Gigantamax made Ash's charizard relevant again

...wait

Gonna throw in some Twitter drama with today's episode and let Yall decide if it's valid

"Oh no! An animal is acting like an animal! RUINED FOREVER!"

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
- So... The CotD is from Kalos but he has a Dewott (an unova starter). Works, I guess? At least that was possible until Dexit

- Chloe doesn't want to go to the blue festival thing but Master Eevee thinks otherwise. Guess who is the dominant part of the relationship...

- I think Ash should've said he understand the guy's feeling

Passable slice of life episode. I wish I could say something deeper about it, but I have nothing. It's basically an episode to show off some pokémon and that's about it.

Red and Blue

Yeah, just like how Mega Evolution made Ash's charizard relevant again
Yeah, just like how Gigantamax made Ash's charizard relevant again

...wait

"Oh no! An animal is acting like an animal! RUINED FOREVER!"
Hey at least they brought back Ash's reserves unlike with XY. And Ash even used Infernape to battle Moltres. It makes sense for Ash not use GMAX Charizard cause its taken but no other major character appears to own a Oshawott. If he uses reserves for the remainder of the PWC there is a decent chance Oshawott could evolve for Legends promotion

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
DP186.jpg

DP192.jpg

Really? No takers?
Reminds me of this

For those who didn't know. Poutine is a Canadian dish with Cheese curds, Beef gravy & Fries so it's meant to taste salty, which the link above doesn't look like.

Last edited: