• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Clash?! BluePoké Maniacs! (1170)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
1170.jpg

A Clash?! BluePoké Maniacs!

Ash, Chloe & Goh have met a group of people who take interest in Blue Pokémon and their new friend takes great interest in the Voltorb that Goh has just caught. Having come to Kanto from Kalos to enjoy the BluePoké Life, Abel invites Ash, Goh & Chloe to learn the world of Blue Pokémon activities...

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Last edited by a moderator:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
In for Dewott. Aka the Pokémon Ash should've had in Best Wishes
No, he should have had Samurott and Serperior. It's real weird that none of his starters evolved all the way in Unova.

Panky..

Discord: Panky..#9281
Well, that was a bland and boring filler episode focusing on one-time use characters that we have no reason to care about, revolving around a gimmick. You have all these different Pokemon appearing and nothing interesting is done with them. Even the mentioned Blue Voltorb capture was just glossed over quickly at the start. The main cast were pretty much lacking in participation and interactivity (where were Dracovish, Lucario and Inteleon, did they suddenly turn red in color?), just following the CotD through the motions.

It's suffice to say that TRio gave this episode some bright spots. Wobbuffet's 'Imma head out' then refusing to appear for the motto, and Meowth's disguise fail were the best moments. It's a shame they had to be made fall guys for a bunch of one-time characters to somehow become buddies automatically.

EDIT: Oh sweet Arceus, what is that ending?

Last edited:

UnovaMaster

Well, that was a bland and boring filler episode focusing on one-time use characters that we have no reason to care about, revolving around a gimmick. You have all these different Pokemon appearing and nothing interesting is done with them. Even the mentioned Blue Voltorb capture was just glossed over quickly at the start. The main cast were pretty much lacking in participation and interactivity, just following the CotD through the motions.

It's suffice to say that TRio saved this episode from being a total waste. Wobbuffet's 'Imma head out' then refusing to appear for the motto, and Meowth's disguise fail were the best moments. It's a shame they had to be made fall guys for a bunch of one-time characters to somehow become buddies automatically.

EDIT: Oh sweet Arceus, what is that ending?

You really make me blue in the face Panky

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
This episode was stupid & I loved it. The two pokémaniacs’ antics were so over the top & ridiculous I couldn’t help but laugh at how idiotic they were. I don’t know why but it felt like a filler episode from OS, which were generally funny and kind of idiotic

Chloe & Team Rocket’s pokémon were the saving graces of the episode though since they were basically the straightmen to their antics. Wobbuffet & Pelipper we’re especially funny since the Pokémaniacs scared them away, and after so many years of Wobbuffet coming out of its pokéball it’s nice to see it forcing itself back in there for once

Last edited:

santiagus

I watched Pokemon anime for 20 freaking years
What a big piece of blue cr*p, Wobuffet was awesome the rest, awful, to manchilds aroused by color blue Pokémon and Ash Ketchum atacking Team Rocket from behind

The official dance for the song, performed by famous dance choreographer Mikiko and her team. They put the full dance video up on Twitter:
I don't care if it was Mikikio ,Mikako, the Pope Pius VII or his mother Priscilla of Milan

It stinks I hate anime openings or endings where you put real people, anime is for animated characters not whatever that was.

Boring episode aside from seeing Dewott and Wobbuffet.

wtf that ending