• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Clash?! BluePoké Maniacs! (1170)

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
I can only imagine what Abel would do if Phanpy evolved.

*Phanpy evolves into Donphan and is no longer blue.*

Abel: ...I'm... I'm sorry...

*Puts it down.*
To be fair, that would actually be a way better plot for the episode: kids meet Abel, he fans over his blue colored pokémon, Phanphy evolves and he has to deal with it, later learning to accept his pokémon for what they are, not by their looks
Translation?
Nothing special. Both boys are just saying something like "blue poké, huh?"

Rune Knight

To be fair, that would actually be a way better plot for the episode: kids meet Abel, he fans over his blue colored pokémon, Phanphy evolves and he has to deal with it, later learning to accept his pokémon for what they are, not by their looks

The edgyness factor would have definitely made the episode more interesting. Could serve as a great moral of the story too.

Soniman

Break the Limit
That's ironic, because you did the exact same thing earlier by assuming every single complaint is automatically 'doom posting every week'. You even deflected/dismissed/didn't acknowledge what I said when I described what the issues are.
Because the issues you listed were actual criticisms which wasn't the issue I had to begin with
Only difference is that dp and xy have something to look forward to once all the boring fillers are done something that journey doesn’t have
this is purely subjective and there's not much I can say if the counter argument is just "but JN bad" anyways.
Now this is just arrogant. It clearly shows they're aware of the stuff they do, which means they do it intentionally...
Did I miss something? They acknowledge the fact they have blue Pokémon because that's what the episode was about, it's literally nothing.

Last edited:

Rune Knight

Lucario: I'd rather be red than blue and be in this episode!!!!

**Stabs himself and commits seppuku**

I apologize, I just can't help myself. I am a trickster. Please don't get triggered, I am only trying to bring joy!

RafaSceptile

Only difference is that dp and xy have something to look forward to once all the boring fillers are done something that journey doesn’t have.
Sorry but JN also have something to look forward into PWC. You can argue that the execution is not the Best, but this is a problem with all new things the anime added as goals. Kanto League was horrible, Hoenn Contests were highly favorable to May for no reason and Showcases were adapted to the S character instead of she adapted to the competition.

Kungfu-Bear

A little late but here my thoughts:
(+) First shiny for Goh (although I don't particularly care that much)
(+) James cross-dress never gets old.
(+) Sonansu going back to his pokeball by himself cus some perverts was funny, also I think it's the 1st time we’ve seen him in his ball since XY?
(+) Phoenix Wright reference at 14:20?

(+-) Weird scene of Abel and Brionne (it was funny but I felt something off in the dialogues :rolleyes:)

(-) The shiny capture was too anticlimactic (although I don't particularly care that much), it wasn't even the focus of the episode
(-) Kind of a missed opportunity to not use Lucario and Inteleon in this, considering one of them just evolved and the other one is gonna have some development soon.
(-) During the battle we saw a Great, Dive and Quick ball being used, it reminded us that these balls do exist but still aren't explored through Goh.
(-) I personally still don't find JN's comedic fillers as fun as the SM ones.
(-) Couldn't they think of any better ideas for a filler?

I'm really surprised that we've already have Dawn, Volkner, Project Mew/new recurring characters, Urshifu, Darkrai/Cresselia, Cynthia, and we haven't gotten a new opening yet.

D

Deleted member 384931

(+) Sonansu going back to his pokeball by himself cus some perverts was funny, also I think it's the 1st time we’ve seen him in his ball since XY?

(+-) Weird scene of Abel and Brionne (it was funny but I felt something off in the dialogues :rolleyes:)

(-) The shiny capture was too anticlimactic (although I don't particularly care that much), it wasn't even the focus of the episode
(-) Kind of a missed opportunity to not use Lucario and Inteleon in this, considering one of them just evolved and the other one is gonna have some development soon.
(-) During the battle we saw a Great, Dive and Quick ball being used, it reminded us that these balls do exist but still aren't explored through Goh.

I'm really surprised that we've already have Dawn, Volkner, Project Mew/new recurring characters, Urshifu, Darkrai/Cresselia, Cynthia, and we haven't gotten a new opening yet.
You arent the only one, trust me

Remix2

Ya I’m shocked that we still don’t have a new opening yet, unless they don’t have the budget for it.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Gonna throw in some Twitter drama with today's episode and let Yall decide if it's valid

.....you know if Pikachu being cute and having fun and playing with Pokémon is OOC, I want OOC Pikachu
Like people really don't know what maturity is lol. Being mature doesn't mean you have to get rid of the kid in your heart and not play/have fun. It's like when people criticise you for watching Pokémon coz you should be 'mature' enough
Reminds me of people having a problem of that SM scene where Ash said 'i want to go to the play-zone' and people being mad that Ash isn't mature anymore or whatnot, lol