• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Clash?! BluePoké Maniacs! (1170)

BobbbidyBob

.....you know if Pikachu being cute and having fun and playing with Pokémon is OOC, I want OOC Pikachu
Like people really don't know what maturity is lol. Being mature doesn't mean you have to get rid of the kid in your heart and not play/have fun. It's like when people criticise you for watching Pokémon coz you should be 'mature' enough
Reminds me of people having a problem of that SM scene where Ash said 'i want to go to the play-zone' and people being mad that Ash isn't mature anymore or whatnot, lol
Cause when you are 10 you are too old to go to the play zone and when you are five you are also too old. Only the unborn can...or are they too old too? Lol

masdog

What is the airspeed of an unladen Swellow?
Cause when you are 10 you are too old to go to the play zone and when you are five you are also too old. Only the unborn can...or are they too old too? Lol

Me as a kid: These toys are cool
Me as a teenager: These toys suck. They’re for kids.
Me as an adult (with kids): These toys are so cool. And I still have some in the original packaging.

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Translation?

Satoshi and Go are both saying "BluePoké, huh...?" as the tweet wonders if they're going to start doing Bluekatsu now too.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Me as a kid: These toys are cool
Me as a teenager: These toys suck. They’re for kids.
Me as an adult (with kids): These toys are so cool. And I still have some in the original packaging.
Our love for Pokemon is timeless =]

DankOverlord

Komodo Dragons Rule!
Is his girlfriend an Eevee?

Speaking of which

Did you guys know that in terms of Male Human and Female Pokemon breeding Vaporeon is the most compatible with hu- *gets bricked*
Y'all basic, it's obviously a Shelder

Teravolt

cilan lives forever in my heart

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
It's a shade of Periwinkle and Lavender, which is technically blue.
That's what Abel and the other guy would say.

....Are you part of their gang, aren't you?

Bortgreen

Captain Pikachu is EPIC
Fun filler but I've seen better. And I don't even have standards as high as people here
The Wobbuffet stuff was the best part but the rest of TR scenes made me remind of Johto/Sinnoh forest fillers

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Alright I watched this episode dubbed as Ive been watching dubbed JN episodes lately and holy **** this episode was freaking hilarious in the dub
Id pretty much forgotten this ep lol and the jokes didnt hit that hard in sub but the dubbed version is absolute bonkers, every joke landed well for me and heck it wasnt just the jokes but the side little stuff like Ash's mannerisms, Chloe being weirded out, the way Ash catches Pikachu in the end, the background mons playing and TR's rhyme scheme
Perfectly done, it does seem this is where the heart of the JN team is when it comes to episodes like these
They still have the heart and soul of SM it seems while trying to adopt a high stakes multi region series, doesnt mesh well

Starswirl Pikachu

Blue fanatics reminds me right away of trainers that specialize in water pokemon. Good job for Goh, in catching a rare blue Voltorb! I liked this episode and it shows what can happen when fans get super ultra dedicated to something. Team Rocket also finally reappears, I was starting to wonder what had happened to them.