• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Clubsplosion of Excitement! (733)

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Just like in the last Tournament... He did exactly the same. But this time Georgia and Burgundy made fun of him. ahah

I'm not commenting on it, I'm posting what is happening, its wasn't the same, this time he looked depressed(to me), last time he just lost and didn't seem to take it badly(leaving is not taking it badly).

Cabernet is depressed she didn't pass lol
Dent vs Kenyan incoming

Cabernet is amusing :p.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Time for Ash to kick some monkey butt.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Dare Da? Bisharp.

Can't wait to see Stephan and Cilan battle.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Just talking about the commercials here, omg that Kyurem toy looks horrible.. They can't even make it stand properly so it's just scooping the ground with its head! :p

So, the orders are:
- Stephan vs. Cilan
- Ash vs. Bakkie
- Bianca vs. Georgia
- Masaomi vs. Iris

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Bullet Seed and now Close Combat.

Karate Chop and Bite.

Before Cilan uses Tasting Time, Sawk slams Pansage and Burgundy is happy.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
No Tasting for you, Cilan.