• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Clubsplosion of Excitement! (733)

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA So far for Bisharp! Flamethrower did it in like easy!

Edit: How can Bisharp use Iron Tail? It doesn't have a tail....

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Lol Bisharp lost pretty fast(was kinda expecting it), he hate some strong fire moves and lost.

Haha Langley seems to be fine with the loss since she didn't lost to a dragon type.

Lets see how fast Excadrill gets owned, Langley is still pissed she is using Excadrill, Langley you can't change pokemon, its obvious she will use it again.

Trosh just caugth Excadrill, Drill run.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Langley was angry Bel started attacking while she was still talking.

Bel had an easy win. Langley says her loss didn't count as it was not a Dragon-type.

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
Now Iris VS. Masaomi.

Georgia keeps going on, lol.

Drill Run for Excadrill and then Circle Throw I think.

Dig and now SuperPower.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
I'm not commenting on it, I'm posting what is happening, its wasn't the same, this time he looked depressed(to me), last time he just lost and didn't seem to take it badly(leaving is not taking it badly).

Huh? Calm down what's the problem? Crazy talk... I'm giving my opinion about what just happen too. To me Trip DID look depressed and angry after the last tournament just like here. You have to understand you don't have the voice of reason everywhere. Btw, I'm also commenting about the episode despite giving my opinion.

Last edited:

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
And Iris lost, Excadrill didn't look happy.

Now Burgundy and Georgia are annoyed and have purple mist surrounding them.

Time for Round 3.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
The Judo master kicks major mole butt.

Yay.

Locormus

Holy crap, did Throh use Rock Climb to make Excadrill come up through the ground again?

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
All of these battles are so short lately :(. Bisharp lost like crap :(

I was expecting it, I was thinking more of a loss due to a figthning move since it has a 4x disadvantage but it was a fire.

I was also expecting Excadrill to lose fast.

They are really making Masaomi to be a monster, they should seriously set him up as a new rival and make him go to the league, instead of losing to Kenyan(but I don't mind it).

Holy crap, did Throh use Rock Climb to make Excadrill come up through the ground again?

Seemed so to me, pretty cool.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Apparently losing has turned Burgundy and Georgia into Shadow Pokemon.

Goodbye ash, but you're unevolved pokemon have no chance

NEWSFLASH: His opponent is using an unevolved Pokemon too. So that makes no sense.

Locormus