• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Clubsplosion of Excitement! (733)

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Apparently losing has turned Burgundy and Georgia into Shadow Pokemon.

:D

Opinion on the episode, yup this tournament is the epitome of pokemon badassness and manliness loved it.

What annoyed me, Kenyan name gag is being WAY I mean WAYYYY overdone, enough with it already, last tournament it didn't annoy me(got annoyed with Belle) in this tournament the freaking gag is really pissing me off.

Poor Scragy? Screw that! Poor Bisharp! This thing got so overrated previous episode and completely underrated this one!

Cmon it was to be expected, it still came off as strong, he lost mainly due to type advantage moves.

Poor Excadrill? Screw that! Poor Scraggy! The thing will have no chance whatsoever!

XD do you think Masaomi will go easy on him? poor thing :(.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
This takes the cake for the worse of the Don-a-might episodes thus far.

Bunch of cheap, fast, uninspired battles, outside of Bel vs Shooti's conclusion.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
Proof?

Yep, left on the cliffhanger just before the 3rd round matches officially begin.

Trip is a failure.. he looses to much
Stephan is to overpowered and too booring
while Masaomi shows us what a rival is ment to be... cool and dominate, trip is cool, but not dominate while stephan is dominate but not cool.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Weird stuff in the Live Caster segments:
- Last week: Maractus.
- This week: Pansear.

Doesn't fit.

Bisharp

And people whined Bianca gets no wins and is treated poorly.

Look now. She's going to win the Isshu League and i'm going to bump this topic next year.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Poor Stephan, I kinda like that gag whit his name but yeah this all overuse sucks. At least Bianca has been funny in this tournament...

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
And people whined Bianca gets no wins and is treated poorly.

Look now. She's going to win the Isshu League and i'm going to bump this topic next year.

Ahn why would she win the league after beating Langley and Shooti?

We are probably getting a league only character to win the league again unfortunatly.

Bisharp

NEWSFLASH: His opponent is using an unevolved Pokemon too. So that makes no sense.

That makes and doesn't make sense at once. Throh is unevolved, that's correct. But it also can't evolve, so it's incorrect.

Mind=Blown
<_>

Ahn why would she win the league after beating Langley and Shooti?

We are probably getting a league only character to win the league again unfortunatly.

Hey, we can get N (in my dreams...) to build a giant friggin castle on the Battlefield just for his amusement.

This would be the best league ever.

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
Trip is a failure.. he looses to much
Stephan is to overpowered and too booring
while Masaomi shows us what a rival is ment to be... cool and dominate, trip is cool, but not dominate while stephan is dominate but not cool.

I'm being an ***, but the word is dominant.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I also liked that Satoshi is continuosly training Scraggy with Focus Blast in the tournament on top of it getting some battles.

I'm really thinking Scraggy might be the one beating Beartic in the next gym.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Haha at Kenyan interrupting Dent's Tasting Time, Kenyan's just full on with attacking. You know, to me, seeing Dent's tasting get interrupted is even more hilarious when you like/are a fan of Dent. Also I'm a weird person who enjoys it when favourite characters experience pain; I took pleasure in seeing Yanapp knocked into Dent while at the same time feeling sorry for the two of them. I have a rather sadistic mind, but only my mind.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Well it did beat Hydreigon in the movie so I don't see why not. And don't tell me that only happened because of Victini. I don't care! It still beat it! LOL

I hope then that this one works for you: the movies are noncanon?

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Langley and Cabernet have such great chemistry together. They are like the kind of girls who would hang out.

Lololol poor Dent gets knocked down twice in this episode. As well as the one already mentioned, he also gets knocked over by Bel (on the ground) after complimenting Kenyan's Dageki. Also it wasn't an accident this time.

Last edited: