• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Clubsplosion of Excitement! (733)

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
"Isshu de ichiban urusai trainer to iu koitsu da!"

Literally, Loudest/Most annoying trainer in all of Isshu is this one!

Heck he said Iris' carrying her dream of becoming a dragon master in her large head.......

Geez he's a little rude xD

What was Dento's whole summary? =o

"Isshu de ichiban urusai trainer to iu koitsu da!"

Literally, Loudest/Most annoying trainer in all of Isshu is this one!

Heck he said Iris' carrying her dream of becoming a dragon master in her large head.......

The Bianca one sounds pretty harsh. I wonder if PUSA will dub it differently though.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
The Bianca one sounds pretty harsh. I wonder if PUSA will dub it differently though.

There was more to Bel's description, but I couldn't make it out, cuz' the audio quality.

Geez he's a little rude xD

What was Dento's whole summary? =o

Sanyou Gym's, Grass-type Expert Arrives! Making his pilgrimage as a Pokemon Sommelier! With the power of a Gym Leader (something about on his head and something about something in his hand)! Grass-scented Green-colored Soldier! Dento!

Graham Aker

Haha, they really called Bianca the most annoying trainer huh? That's great. She didn't even seem to care.

I guess Ash's was something generic? I heard Pokemon Master, so I'm guessing it was his usual stuff.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Haha, they really called Bianca the most annoying trainer huh? That's great. She didn't even seem to care.

I guess Ash's was something generic? I heard Pokemon Master, so I'm guessing it was his usual stuff.

Ash: "His dream - to become a Pokemon master. Aiming for the Isshu League, his current number of badges is 6! Will he be able to conquer the League? Coming from Kanto, the intense youth/young-man. Satoshiiiiiiii!"

G50

No longer posting
This episode was good. I was laughing very hard with everybody's reactions to Zuruggu's Focus Blast once again missing its target. Hiyakki looked great in battle although he went down to Zuruggu's High Jump Kick. It was great to see High Jump Kick knocking Hiyakki to the ground (making it different), than another headbutt knockout. It was very clever for Embuoh to grab Robushin's Stone edge attack and then throw the rocks back at him. It was great to see Emboar grab Robushin's concrete blocks and then throwing them at Robushin to knock him out. Bianca made a very smart move by having him do that. Trip looked absolutely devestated about the loss. Even after Ash complimented his Robushin, he looked sad while he was leaving the Pokemon Center. Nageki took down Doryuzu very easily, grabbing him in his Drill Run attack position, knocking him out with Seismic Toss. It was nice to see Nageki bow in respect after defeating Doryuzu. Yanappu really struggled against Dageki. Dageki Close Combatted him very easily without Yanappu being able to dodge. Even though Yanappu used bite on Dageki's Karate Chop, he still was able to smash him to the ground and then finish him off. Stephan was very funny when he cut off Dent's tasting time lines to have Dageki KO Yanappu. Kirikizan was able to block Embuoh's Flamethrower the 1st time and collide Guillotine with Embuoh's Hammer Arm. Georgia made a critical error having Kirikizan trying to come in way too close when Embuoh could just knock her out with a flamethrower.

76/100

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Thanks for translating the descriptions, Elekible-Kid. Hahaha, Iris and Bel got rather rude summaries on them, although Iris's title made up for it. I'll say it again "Grass-scented Green-coloured Soldier" is a cool title. Sorry Cabernet, this beats your "Tasting Princess". Now I would love to know the summary that Kenyan was given.

Dent: Gets his Tasting Time interrupted and knocked over twice (ouch, the second time had to hurt)- I enjoy it all. I bet if I didn't care for Dent I wouldn't have felt the same, stuff like this is more enjoyable when you love a character IMO. But just to humiliating and humorous pain, seeing serious and emotional pain is so sad to view.

Dageki's harsh training has really paid off for him, his moves are so swift and powerful that the Low Sweep he delivered to Yanapp sent him hurtling towards Dent at such a high speed that Dent being knocked down to the ground looked painful. From the two training so hard together I'm gathering Dageki would be Kenyan's vintage seeing as they make such great partners. Now I wonder when we are going to see Kenyan's Zebraika again....

Oh Cabernet why you so crazy? She accepts that Dent is an A-Class Sommelier in the Don Battles yet in here she was again desperate to see Dent lose and taking pleasure when he did and when his Tasting Time failed. Stop trying to hide your feelings Cabernet. Now I'm interested in knowing just what will go on with her in the final episode of this arc (next week's episode). I'm waiting for another Dent and Cabernet episode to appear.

Last edited:

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
After seeing the Georgia fight, I'm not quite as disappointed as I was hearing about it. Bisharp did deflect a flamethrower with only slight damage, got a move in, equalled in a clash, and only lost due to point blank Flamethrower.

All in all, considering the length of the fight, very nice. Bisharp didn't get horribly owned, it did pretty well.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
I forgot to say I loved how Dent was gracious in his defeat, not even giving a damn about his tasting getting interrupted and getting his Yanapp knocked into him (to Cabernet's annoyance). This won't bring Dent down.

I would love to know the summary that Kenyan was given.
Oh and Langley's, Masaomi's and Bakkey's as well. I should really think more about what to say before I post.

Last edited:
Well this episode was hilariously good, despite the bad battles. I liked the character interactions. This is a first in Pokemon. I think they either must have hired a new writer with a different writing style, because it was different from the episodes till now. The comedy was more anime-ish than Pokemon-animeish. I would actually love more of that.

Oh btw am I the only one who LOLed every time kenyanuuu's name was pronounced incorrectly.

Edit : (Lol Don George called him Oniiyan lol.)
And I think some Dento Hater must have written a strong letter to the writers, cutting his Tasting time,pummeling Pansage and throwing pansage onto his face...I felt sorry for him.

Last edited:
Bel was called "the loudest/most annoying trainer in all Isshu."

Iris' :"The dream of becoming a Dragon Master fills her large head, Enthusiastically carrying the expectations of the Dragon Village on her shoulders, Living her days of training, The maiden that knows the heart of Dragons. Airisuuuu"
Haha, those descriptions are awesome, especially since they're about two characters I don't like.

And I think some Dento Hater must have written a strong letter to the writers, cutting his Tasting time,pummeling Pansage and throwing pansage onto his face...I felt sorry for him.
>:O

But who would do such a thing. *looks at that guy on page 8 who said Cilan got what he deserved*

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
Those who love Dent aren't even mad, but humoured (on the Bel scene and the interrupted tasting) and sorry for him (on his painful trip to the ground). And neither is Dent of course. Hey I've been wanting this to happen.

I can't stop watching the scene of Bel shoving Dent out the way and Dent getting his Yanapp knocked into him.

In regards to Kenyan's name being said wrong I found it's been much funnier lately. With names like "Tom-Yum-Goong" and "Oniiyan", the audience chanting his name incorrectly and Kenyan being a lot more frustrated by it.

Last edited:
Haha, those descriptions are awesome, especially since they're about two characters I don't like.

That's funny because they don't like you either, they said you're too much of a kid. Iris's description wasn't even insulting (she has large hair, not large head).

That's funny because they don't like you either, they said you're too much of a kid. Iris's description wasn't even insulting (she has large hair, not large head).

It's funny because you think you're met them or something.

Well, if you have, tell them to stop spying on me.

It's funny because you think you're met them or something.

Well, if you have, tell them to stop spying on me.

I have met them and I've told them all about you. Iris called you a kid with no taste and Bianca said she would knock you into water on purpose.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Those who love Dent aren't even mad, but humoured (on the Bel scene and the interrupted tasting) and sorry for him (on his painful trip to the ground). And neither is Dent of course. Hey I've been wanting this to happen.

I can't stop watching the scene of Bel shoving Dent out the way and Dent getting his Yanapp knocked into him.

In regards to Kenyan's name being said wrong I found it's been much funnier lately. With names like "Tom-Yum-Goong" and "Oniiyan", the audience chanting his name incorrectly and Kenyan being a lot more frustrated by it.
I'm kind of mad that Bel didn't knock Dento into water D= fan service just an inch away those trolls >.> I d'awwed when Dento got hit. Like those annoying fangirls. XD I kind of feel bad for Dento...they lurv to bring him pain.

@HGH

You met them? Awesome. What does Cress think about me? 8D

I have met them and I've told them all about you. Iris called you a kid with no taste and Bianca said she would knock you into water on purpose.

Bianca does that to everybody, so who cares. :D

That's rich coming from Iris, who caught an Emolga and put Focus Blast on her Excadrill.
@HGH

You met them? Awesome. What does Cress think about me? 8D

I believe he met them last night when he was asleep.