• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Clubsplosion of Excitement! (733)

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
I'm kind of mad that Bel didn't knock Dento into water D= fan service just an inch away those trolls >.>

I kind of feel bad for Dento...they lurv to bring him pain.
Well it wasn't an accidental one this time. Bel deliberately shoved Dent out the way after he complimented Kenyan's Dageki.

Dent experiencing humorous pain is especially funny due to his positive personality. It's always funnier with the optimistic ones.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I believe he met them last night when he was asleep.

PFFT! In that case one time Pod fed me pizza. :3

Well it wasn't an accidental one this time. Bel deliberately shoved Dent out the way after he complimented Kenyan's Dageki.

Dent experiencing humorous pain is especially funny due to his positive personality. It's always funnier with the optimistic ones.

D= I thought it was an accident...covering up her crimes like that she bruised his beautiful body.

I'm kind of a gentle person so seeing things in pain don't really make me laugh too hard What am I saying? I watch AFV but I guess it was the look on Dento's face that made me feel bad. D; It looked like it hurt.
I'll tell you though I laughed hard when Electabuzz fell into Paul like a domino xD Yanappu hit Dento like a cannon lol.

Last edited:

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
You know it must be humiliating getting defeated by your own pillars to a Pokémon's Fling. Poor Roubushin.

What I really like about the Donamite compared to the Don Battles is Bel actually getting far in the tournament and not just being used for a running gag. In this one Bel's being used for a running gag and is shown battling more which balances it out. I love how competent Bel has become, she's really improved since we first saw her.

I'm kind of a gentle person so seeing things in pain don't really make me laugh too hard What am I saying? I watch AFV but I guess it was the look on Dento's face that made me feel bad. D; It looked like it hurt.
Oh I didn't find Dent getting his Yanapp knocked into him hilarious, I felt sorry for him there as that must have really hurt (the look of pain on his face showed). I just like seeing my favourite characters experiencing pain as well as joy because I'm weird like that and I like balance. I am the kind of person who likes to see lots of blood in anime (which you won't see in Pokémon). Like I said I have a pretty sadistic mind, though my actual self isn't.

Last edited:
Bianca does that to everybody, so who cares. :D

Except when Bianca does it to you, everyone will laugh and take pictures.

That's rich coming from Iris, who caught an Emolga and put Focus Blast on her Excadrill.

Your point? Her Emolga and Excadrill are cooler than you'll ever be.

I believe he met them last night when he was asleep.

Awww looks like someone is jealous.

Last edited:

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
Seriously HGH, cool down. People are allowed to dislike Iris if they want, stop making personal attacks.

Also, Iris is childish. Period. =P

Seriously HGH, cool down. People are allowed to dislike Iris if they want, stop making personal attacks.

Also, Iris is childish. Period. =P

what has Iris done that is childish? your "dragon buster" is the one who blames the field for loses or finds some other excuse.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
That's funny because they don't like you either, they said you're too much of a kid. Iris's description wasn't even insulting (she has large hair, not large head).

でかい頭/dekai atama/big-head, although I suppose they said that due to her sizeable 'fro.

Either way Iris was nonplussed. Also, the Easter egg of them announcing her in-game Japanese title:竜の心を知る娘./Maiden that knows the heart of Dragons was cool stuff......

Graham Aker

Are they saying Iris has a large head physically, or are they just calling her conceited? They say her dream fills her "large head."

Graham Aker

Iris is definitely not conceited. I swear some of you don't even watch her actions during episodes.

Chill, chill. I was just asking is all. I know you like Iris, but really what's the big deal if someone didn't like Iris?

You don't need to attack everyone that doesn't like her.

Chill, chill. I was just asking is all. I know you like Iris, but really what's the big deal if someone didn't like Iris?

You don't need to attack everyone that doesn't like her.

It's usually the SAME people I'm dealing with all the time. Just like if people attack Ash or Cilan, people will be there to defend them. It's not a crime to defend Iris or any other character.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Are we atill talking about the episode? If not then I'll just say that it's good to see Bianca get some wins and it's good to see Excadrill ose. But it was not nice seeing Trip lose or Cilan. But that's not why I liked this episode.

There were alot of funny things but some old gags are getting alittle more annyoing than ususal. Georgia and Burgundy might as well be sisters. They interact more than with people they should. And Bianca is just Bianca.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
You know it must be humiliating getting defeated by your own pillars to a Pokémon's Fling. Poor Roubushin.

What I really like about the Donamite compared to the Don Battles is Bel actually getting far in the tournament and not just being used for a running gag. In this one Bel's being used for a running gag and is shown battling more which balances it out. I love how competent Bel has become, she's really improved since we first saw her.

And the funny part is, she isn't competent at all. If you are going to call the Conkeldurr stunt 'competence,' you have to say the same for Aim For The Horn.

Seriously, she just magically pulls out Fling, a move that's never been seen in the anime before and can't even be naturally learned by Emboar (but ironically by Conkeldurr). She then proceeds to use it in a way that strains even 'games =/= anime' past the point of credibility (bringing back memories of Zoey using Fake Out in a completely broken way) then, to top it all off, even though Fling is a Dark-type move, Conkeldurr - who resists said type - is knocked out by it in only two hits!

That's not competence, that's sheer plot hax that probably ranks above only Thunder Armor and Ash cheating in the Battle Tower in terms of ridiculousness. The writers so badly wanted Bianca to win (or Trip to lose?) that they used Fling as a flimsy justification of Bianca's completely unbelievable victory, only to end up making it look even worse. Seriously, they could have at least thrown in Thief before Fling to give Emboar a credible way of stealing the pillars.

And before anyone accuses me of it: I don't even like Trip all that much. I'm bothered by this because it was a complete BS victory people want to call 'competence' while we still mock when Ash did something this cheap to Blaine so many years ago. No, if I wanted to complain based on character preference, it would be about Georgia's loss - and that one was definitely Bianca's from the start. Georgia could never have won that.

Graham Aker

It's usually the SAME people I'm dealing with all the time. Just like if people attack Ash or Cilan, people will be there to defend them. It's not a crime to defend Iris or any other character.

Well w/e. Calling Iris conceited is not me bashing her. Since that IS a part of her character. I watch the same episodes you do.

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
And the funny part is, she isn't competent at all. If you are going to call the Conkeldurr stunt 'competence,' you have to say the same for Aim For The Horn.
Hey now, I was just referring to the fact that we're seeing her winning her battles so she wouldn't just be known for her running gags. Also for Bianca being competent I mean like in the Chargestone cave episode, nobody expected Bianca to plan something and pull it off. Maybe I should have been more clear on all this.

Last edited:

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
And for Bianca being competent I mean like in the Chargestone cave episode. Nobody expected Bianca to plan something and pull it off. Maybe I should have been more clear.

The problem with that is that she was 'coming up with plans' in her very first appearance. That's not a new development for her.

It would be nice if she at least won her battles with the level of development Burgundy showed in her loss. Burgundy went from a completely bumbling fool with even less skill than Bianca to a strategy-minded trainer able to put up a believable fight against Iris's Excadrill, why can't Bianca?

Raptor_Crow

I lied to you all
The problem with that is that she was 'coming up with plans' in her very first appearance. That's not a new development for her.
I didn't say they were new, I just found that one more well thought out compared to the dirty spoon trap.

I didn't say they were new, I just found that one more well thought out compared to the dirty spoon trap.

Ha, the dirty spoon trap. :D

Except when Bianca does it to you, everyone will laugh and take pictures.
That's not what she said when you replied last time.

FanboysGonnaDefend said:
Your point? Her Emolga and Excadrill are cooler than you'll ever be.
Show me the recipts.

You know, it was kind of fun saying that. :D

WeirdosGonnaGetObsessive said:
Awww looks like someone is jealous.

I'm jealous? You're the one who met Iris in a dream. xD