• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Clubsplosion of Excitement! (733)

Graham Aker

In any case, I hope Excadrill getting massacred actually prompts Iris to train her other two neglected Pokemon. At the rate she's going with her "training" she's just going to get stomped by Drayden again. That probably be good for what little development she has anyway.

Stephan beating Cilan with no effort was nice to see too. The main trio are just getting destroyed this tournament.

Last edited:

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Bel was called "the loudest/most annoying trainer in all Isshu."

Iris' :"The dream of becoming a Dragon Master fills her large head, Enthusiastically carrying the expectations of the Dragon Village on her shoulders, Living her days of training, The maiden that knows the heart of Dragons. Airisuuuu"

The announcer just said something about the girl with the beret not anything about annoying character.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
In any case, I hope Excadrill getting massacred actually prompts Iris to train her other two neglected Pokemon. At the rate she's going with her "training" she's just going to get stomped by Drayden again. That probably be good for what little development she has anyway.
Probably will cause her to train Excadrill even more...she was all worried about him after all

Graham Aker

Probably will cause her to train Excadrill even more...she was all worried about him after all

If by train, you mean sit on the sidelines for 20 something episodes before really battling again, then I don't really expect Excadrill to improve at all. Or at least he shouldn't. Though there is always plot power, we saw it with Kingler.

She needs to train Axew mainly, and poor Emonga could use a bit too.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Ok sure, you know more Japanese than me(--_--), Lol. I already posted what was said, believe it or not, when the translated version pops-up we shall see who was right.

lol I know squat of Japanese, I thought this was the episode thread of the previous episode. I made a mistake.

sSerenity

I loved that episode Langley & Cabernet are amazing ! Belle & Kenyan are two interesting friends ... And Masaomi and his powerhouse freaks me out !

And Kenyan stops the TASTIIIIING Time ! I love Cilan and I love how he was so bad in this episode ! Ciiiiiilan, you're a star, don't forget it

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!
I was praying for Bel to lose in this episode. I know she needs wins but her using the biggest and probably strongest Pokemon here doesn't exactly help her in the fools department. The reason I wanted to see the loss is because to show everyone that you can't just use tanks all the time and win. This is why I think Trip lost. But I'm not worried about him. The writers are more focused on Cilan and Iris's rivals that they are putting nothing for Trip. It's like they had to cut back to put back for a few others.

Anywho, it was a good episode. 7/10

Graham Aker

-Cilan finally getting what he deserved. I just wish it was Crustle, but Pansage will do.

I'm not really sure how only Cilan deserves to get beaten. If anything, it's good Cilan and Iris get their faces smashed in. Maybe they'll learn to be a bit more humble (probably not though). Cilan himself is more humble than Iris. Ash, himself, is probably the only one of the bunch that doesn't gloat or brag that much.

Last edited:

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
The only character less humble than Iris so far in the series is Masaomi, and unlike Iris, he is pretty vindicated by his actual skill.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
I'm not really sure how only Cilan deserves to get beaten. If anything, it's good Cilan and Iris get their faces smashed in. Maybe they'll learn to be a bit more humble (probably not though). Cilan himself is more humble than Iris. Ash, himself, is probably the only one of the bunch that doesn't gloat or brag that much.

I wasn't referring to just losing, I was referring to getting his tasting time nonsense interrupted and then having Pansage smashed into him.

I wouldn't have minded if Iris lost to Burgundy in all honesty, though.

The only character less humble than Iris so far in the series is Masaomi, and unlike Iris, he is pretty vindicated by his actual skill.

So Georgia, Burgundy, and Trip are all humble? haha yeah right. Iris handled her defeat to Masaomi in total respect, a person who wasn't humble wouldn't do that.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
I wasn't referring to just losing, I was referring to getting his tasting time nonsense interrupted and then having Pansage smashed into him.

D= That's overkill...I don't think Dento "deserved" anything. :/ He already got his pride punctured by Skyla. ^^; LET ME GO THROUGH THE LIST OF POINTLESS THINGS THEY HAVE DONE TO DENTO:

-His spoon got dirty
-His cloche got blackened
-He stole a broken fishing rod
-He never got that Axew stamp on his own
-He had to push a cart *who has never done manual labor before //shot//*
-He gets vi--surprised by Iris
-He sets off traps in the ruins..and has to deal with a crazy guy
-He gets trolled by Skyla
-He has to dress as Elesa--AND LOSE
-He gets shoved by Bianca
-He gets shot by Yanappu

HE GOES THROUGH SO MuCH FOR BEING THE SUPPORTING CAST! ;-; xDDDD

I have to agree. That does seem like too much un needed crap.

gohan5

Irisboy
D= That's overkill...I don't think Dento "deserved" anything. :/ He already got his pride punctured by Skyla. ^^; LET ME GO THROUGH THE LIST OF POINTLESS THINGS THEY HAVE DONE TO DENTO:

-His spoon got dirty
-His cloche got blackened
-He stole a broken fishing rod
-He never got that Axew stamp on his own
-He had to push a cart *who has never done manual labor before //shot//*
-He gets vi--surprised by Iris
-He sets off traps in the ruins..and has to deal with a crazy guy
-He gets trolled by Skyla
-He has to dress as Elesa--AND LOSE
-He gets shoved by Bianca
-He gets shot by Yanappu

HE GOES THROUGH SO MuCH FOR BEING THE SUPPORTING CAST! ;-; xDDDD

I hardly call his pride being puntured, if it was he wouldn't have had such a reaction as he did. And he never mentions it again, yeah he's really broken up about it. I don't think it was overkill, not for this season. I mean Pikachu got pounded into the ground by a freaking Tynamo! Dento's fine, he's what the anime world calls the butt-monkey. The always cheerful character is always gonna get the most of those situations. Besides more than half of those had Dento knowing exactly what he was doing and suffered properly XP

Iris never surprised him, that was Ash, but I figure you've got some convoluted reason there XP

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
*facepalm,facepalm, facepalm* I just knew there'd be someone dense enough to take me for cereal, but I had no idea it'd be my best friend on here.

Dento's fine, he's what the anime world calls the butt-monkey.

OMG IRISbOY. THIS WAS MY WHOLE FREAKING POINT. Look at it through Dento's perspective: His life is terrible xD oh Dento the pain they put you through...but your pain is our humor. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOOK ME SERIOUSLY. Good grief. I hope you like your VM page btw

Geez you act like Dento gets enjoyment from his emotional/physical pain.

Last edited:

gohan5

Irisboy
OMG IRISbOY. THIS WAS MY WHOLE FREAKING POINT. Look at it through Dento's perspective: His life is terrible xD oh Dento the pain they put you through...but your pain is our humor. AND I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TOOK ME SERIOUSLY. Good grief. I hope you like your VM page btw

Geez you act like Dento gets enjoyment from his emotional/physical pain.

That was your point? Really? I'm not sure but I clarified for anyone confused. Took what seriously? And when did I say Dento gets enjoyment from pain? You seem more serious than I am.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
That was your point? Really? I'm not sure but I clarified for anyone confused. Took what seriously? And when did I say Dento gets enjoyment from pain? You seem more serious than I am.

You took my post for cereal. I was making a joke of all of the pointless things that poor, sweet Dento has gone through (that "never done manual labor" hehe x3...but seriously...has he? I think he said he doesn't do much) xD You said he's the butt-monkey so of course he's not bothered but geez when you look at that through Dento's perspective that's terrible. XDDD Don't worry Dento, Daddy feels your pain! T_T

Oh gosh...I'm running on sleep deprival....

I don't think I can sound serious atm. I'm honestly laughing my head off. XDDD

Last edited:

gohan5

Irisboy
You took my post for cereal. I was making a joke of all of the pointless things that poor, sweet Dento has gone through (that "never done manual labor" hehe x3...but seriously...has he? I think he said he doesn't do much) xD You said he's the butt-monkey so of course he's not bothered but geez when you look at that through Dento's perspective that's terrible. XDDD Don't worry Dento, Daddy feels your pain! T_T

Oh gosh...I'm running on sleep deprival....

What do you mean? Were you not trying to prove a point? All I said was that I didn't think there was anything wrong with the Yanappu thing.

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
What do you mean? Were you not trying to prove a point? All I said was that I didn't think there was anything wrong with the Yanappu thing.

Yanappu hitting him just seemed a bit much (in a cringe worthy way). Then I went on to list all of Dento's immense grief throughout his journey. You need to think like Dento a bit more. XD Of course he goes on frolicking through monocots, eudicots, and ferns on his merry way, but the pain that he has endured throughout his epic journey is terrible and very, very "d'aaaaaaaw"-worthy. He's a gentle prince. Who smells of grass on pleasant spring day.