• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Clubsplosion of Excitement! (733)

Grey Wind

I can't believe that you are actually arguing this. Iris is not an evil bully, the two are rivals. It's meant to be funny, it's a children's show for christ's sake. You talk about her "chasing down her victim" and claim that her teasing with a shape-shifting fox is identity theft and that she could be sent to jail. This is a children's anime; things like this happen all of the time in that world, and it's not evil bullying.

And lest we forget, Georgia has done her fair share of teasing. She claims that Iris isn't a real dragon master, she ate the groups breakfast (she stole, she could be arrested!), she told Cilan to cook better next time, and she's regularly shown herself to be a sore loser, blaming her losses on other things. She is not some sort of victim being harassed by Iris, as you put it; they're rivals.

I honestly cannot fathom how you came to these conclusions that Iris is malicious and hunts own Georgia, but oh well.

Stephan is my favorite, not Georgia. I see you judge people by their sigs/avatar as well...
I am not judging you solely based on you avatar, I said that because a) you "hail" langley b) you regularly talk about her in threads and c) you jump to ridiculous conclusions about a ten year old in an anime being evil because she teased her.

Stop it with the patronizing remarks, you are as bad as anyone else here.
Well as far as I know I've never claimed that Iris is evil :rolleyes:

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
Can we just end this argument here, please? Things are not only getting too strained, but the discussions about Iris and other characters have become largely unrelated to this specific episode as well. Continue elsewhere if you like, but as far as this thread is concerned, let's focus on what happened in this episode ^^

Haunter ゴースト

Can we just end this argument here, please? Things are not only getting too strained, but the discussions about Iris and other characters have become largely unrelated to this specific episode as well. Continue elsewhere if you like, but as far as this thread is concerned, let's focus on what happened in this episode ^^

I agree, and so in a high hope of changing discussion...

WHO THOUGHT SCRAGGY GOT A SWEET WIN THIS EPISODE!?

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
WHO THOUGHT SCRAGGY GOT A SWEET WIN THIS EPISODE!?

Oops. I forgot that Scraggy battled in this episode; I was too busy paying attention to Emboar and Bisharp to even noticve. But I'll be completely honest: I'm not here for his DEM victory.

Haunter ゴースト

Oops. I forgot that Scraggy battled in this episode; I was too busy paying attention to Emboar and Bisharp to even noticve.

Really?

That battle was over in two seconds, i suppose it's vice versa for me since Scraggy's battle was awesome, aswell as Excadrill vs Throh and Conkledurr vs Emboar.

Last edited:

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Oops. I forgot that Scraggy battled in this episode; I was too busy paying attention to Emboar and Bisharp to even noticve. But I'll be completely honest: I'm not here for his DEM victory.

That's because he's the smallest Pokemon of the main characters. If he was bigger, you would have probably noticed him over all the others.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
No, it's not about that any more. I'm willing to bet some people here are satisfied with certain characters getting knocked down at every chance without them changing - because change has the possibility of removing the source of their complaints which would obviously be horrifying.

If Cilan changed and grew up behavior-wise I would be able to like him, so at least on my part in this, please stop putting words in my mouth.

amittal12

Sceptile Maniac
Did Bianca's Emboar used Fling on Conkeldurr.

Sushi

unspecified
Staff member
Super Mod
If Cilan changed and grew up behavior-wise I would be able to like him, so at least on my part in this, please stop putting words in my mouth.
1) I said to drop it. 2) It seems pretty telling if someone takes a general statement about the general development of this thread personally when their own post was buried somewhere in the previous pages and it's not even clear whether I've read it at all.
Did Bianca's Emboar used Fling on Conkeldurr.
Yes.

Last edited:

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
Was anyone else disappointed how short most of the 2nd round battles lasted?

I hope poor Langley, got a quick win last round, but a quick loss this round.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
Fashionably late, as usual.

-Last time, Bianaca's Emboar forgot that it can jump over rocks. And now it's about to pay for it!...or not, since the power of BELIEVING IN YOURSELF let it stay standing. Or something.
-Oh, Trip. Why are you so allergic to learning a thing or two by watching the people who beat you?
-Haha, Bianca totally just knocked Dento over on purpose.
-...did the announcer just call Dento "The Green Warrior?" Too bad all the fancy titles in the world won't help him against an opponent that actually interrupts his Tasting Times!
-And then Dento gets knocked over by Pansage being knocked back. Guy can't catch a break today.
-Ash, would it kill you to make sure your Pokemon can aim their new moves before using them in tournament battles?
-Langley's Bisharp VS Bianca's Emboar. That's...pretty much the worst possible matchup Langley could ever face I mean jesus christ. And of course, she loses. Although I guess it's impressive enough that Langley got her Bisharp anywhere in a tournament meant for a type it's 4x weak to.
-I think the announcer just called Iris "the girl that knows the hearts of dragons"(which is her in-game title, for the unaware). Neat! ..and Langley just complains to everyone that Iris isn't even using a Dragon type for the tournament.

G50

No longer posting
Was anyone else disappointed how short most of the 2nd round battles lasted?
I hope poor Langley, got a quick win last round, but a quick loss this round.

They really felt short and rushed in this episode. It felt like Emboar vs Conkeldurr got the best showing of the battles in this episode, and it was a continuation...

Although short, they were definitely exciting to watch.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
They really felt short and rushed in this episode. It felt like Emboar vs Conkeldurr got the best showing of the battles in this episode, and it was a continuation...

Although short, they were definitely exciting to watch.

The reason Bel's fight as a whole was decent and of decent length, was due to it still being Round 1, not one of these rushed Round 2 ones.

Only part I disliked was his learning/usage of Fling, but I guess it leaves better moves to Ash's.

G50

No longer posting
The reason Bel's fight as a whole was decent and of decent length, was due to it still being Round 1, not one of these rushed Round 2 ones.
Only part I disliked was his learning/usage of Fling, but I guess it leaves better moves to Ash's.

I personally like that they had Emboar using Fling in this episode. With Conkeldurr actually having cinder blocks to throw, this was a great oppurtunity for the writers to add that in.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Looks like Bianca have made my day as she kill two creeps such as the enemies of Ash and Iris with one stone. Sweet job for Bianca and finally she wins.

Faker500

Trolls aren't funny!
-Oh, Trip. Why are you so allergic to learning a thing or two by watching the people who beat you?

Haha! I wouldn't wanna stay after that either.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
It appears that Bianca getting stronger. Ash done really well in his match against the Simipour trainer. Cilan sure can make a great Connoisseur. Its appears that Georgia and Burgundy taking a liking to Trip. Don't you think?

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!
It appears that Bianca getting stronger. Ash done really well in his match against the Simipour trainer. Cilan sure can make a great Connoisseur. Its appears that Georgia and Burgundy taking a liking to Trip. Don't you think?

Yes. I sure do. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. Despite his losses, they know he's strong.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Yes. I sure do. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. Despite his losses, they know he's strong.

I knew it. The enemies of Iris and Cilan starts to flirt with Ash's enemy which I expect it.