• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Clubsplosion of Excitement! (733)

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!
Hahaha! I like that idea. I was hoping alittle side action of Ursula with Paul back in DP would work too but I guess those were tough times.

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
Hahaha! I like that idea. I was hoping alittle side action of Ursula with Paul back in DP would work too but I guess those were tough times.

Now that you mentioned it, Paul and Ursula work well together. Anyway, Emboar does make a great combat against Bisharp. Hey guys, do you think that Bianca have a crush on Ash,Stephan,anyone else?

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Now that you mentioned it, Paul and Ursula work well together. Anyway, Emboar does make a great combat against Bisharp. Hey guys, do you think that Bianca have a crush on Ash,Stephan,anyone else?

It seems she may have one for Stephan since she was about to squeeze the life out of him.

gliscor&yanmega

Finished watching the episode.

I liked that Bianca won in a surprising way to everyone.

I also liked seeing Georgia and Burgundy comment on Trip leaving, seems they don't have the greatest of opinions on him. I feel kind of bad for Burgundy, she's sulking that she didn't make it through while everyone else(Aside from Trip) did, I feel bad but I'm still laughing at her :p. Hopefully next time she does better though.

Liked the final battle build up here as well.

I like the introductions the characters are getting here, poor Stephan though he gets the wrong name said, I still would like to see an meeting between him and Alder just to see how the name thing goes. I liked Stephan and Cilan's battle, although I wish Cilan did a little better in the battle, although this clearly isn't his episode...getting cutoff from his tasting time...poor poor Cilan. I loved seeing Burgundy hating on Cilan throughout the battle, still wondering what happened since the last time as I'm fairly certain they were at a better point then they were before but whatever. I also enjoyed seeing Georgia question why Burgundy hates Cilan so much.

I liked seeing Bakkie's brother cheering her on, I wish we got to see Chakkie more but oh well, still hoping the three will appear again. I enjoyed the battle between Scraggy and Simipour, I like that Leer actually works now, shows Scraggy is getting stronger overall.

I love how Bianca cut Georgia off. I enjoyed the battle between Bianca and Georiga, I'm glad Bianca won.

I love how Georgia was complaining about Iris's introduction. For what the battle was meant as, hype, I thought it was nice, I was hoping Excadrill would have got one hit in but oh well. I love how Burgundy was saying Throh should beat everyone, nice seeing Georgia sulking with her as well, seriously if they don't have a double battle with each other against Cilan and Iris I'll be very disappointed.

I liked the ending of the episode as well.

Overall I enjoyed this episode.

RWB

Dragon busted by Her
As a minor thing about this episode:

All the people who claimed Stephan isn't a rival based on Ash not making him out to be one can kiss that goodbye, because Ash refers to Stephan as such here.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Okay this had some of the best lines. Georgia asking Burgundy "What on earth did he do to you?" (Cilan) and Bakkie telling Simipour not to be a wuss for getting Leer'd. Burgundy and Georgia make awesome partners in crime.

The announcer calling bianca the noisiest trainer was funny. It just means she's loud.

It's funny how this is basically the worst episode of the donamite, yet more people are praising it than the others.

CupidKirby

Bit late into the game, but I just watched the episode myself.

I was just thinking of how Bianca's Enbuoh had a pretty decent moveset, but then she goes ahead and gives the thing Fling. But with the way it came out here, I'd say Fling is a thousand times more useful than in the games. Flinging Krokorok's glasses would be a b*tch move if the two ever fought. Didn't Pikachu technically use Fling on Trip's Tranquil?

I'd have to agree with someone who said that Bakkie yelling at Simipour to not be a wuss was awesome. I actually laughed at that. Another moment that made me laugh was the Cilan vs. Stephan fight. I've always had a peeve with how the writters fill in screentime by having the trainers go into deep monologues every 2 minutes durng battles, yet Stephan did nothing but call out attacks and interrupt Cilan. Made me think, "dang this boy isn't crapping around".

Just like Iris needs to seriously train her Emolga and Axew, Cilan really needs to train his Pansage and Stunfisk. You can almost tell that Ash is the most experienced trainer in his decision to use Scraggy; at least that's what I think seeing as Scraggy was his weakest Pokemon yet he's running in with a smile on his face anyhow. Now I really want to see a Charizard vs. Throh match.

Bianca winning was almost a given for me. But Geogia put up quite a decent fight that I can't complain.

Great fast-paced episode overall.

Georgia should have won
Trip really sucks
Scraggy was no match for that beastly Throh
loved kenyan really
so glad to see serious trainers tasting time getting interrupted
Sawk is just A BEAST
Cilan really needs to train his Pansage
Iris needs to train Axew and Emolga or we might get May Torchic Symdrome

Georgia should have won
Trip really sucks
loved kenyan really
Sawk is just A BEAST

Everything here is correct.

SmartD

It's a good episode. Bianca Beats Trip and Georgia, Stephan beats Cilan, Ash beats Betty, and Montgomery beats Iris. Things are really going down in the Clubsplosion tournament.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Georgia should have won
Trip really sucks
loved kenyan really
Sawk is just A BEAST

The second thing on your list is only accurate if you like the character or not but as far as facts goes, everything else is on key.

The second thing on your list is only accurate if you like the character or not but as far as facts goes, everything else is on key.

I think he meant Trip sucks in battle. He has been the fall guy for too long up to this point. But that's just because he's using his lose-everytime clown.

UnbelievableUrsula

Cute and Creepy!
I think he meant Trip sucks in battle. He has been the fall guy for too long up to this point. But that's just because he's using his lose-everytime clown.

I guess you can say the same thing about Ash because alot of his win seems to come from evolutions now and days.