• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Clubsplosion of Excitement! (733)

Yeah. It's sorta creepy. o_o

skarmachild

Cheer up.
Cant wait till Dawn arrives :)

I wish the extended party were in all the episodes, would be cool if characters also had relationships or something. One can dream...

Err yeh cool episode, how do you actually pronounce Stephans name???

Emboar survived Guillotine. B.S.

The way the narrator pronounced in in the end.

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
Cant wait till Dawn arrives :)

I wish the extended party were in all the episodes, would be cool if characters also had relationships or something. One can dream...

yaa.... it wood be cool if they had relationships... maybe someday lol and me too im stoked on seeing dawn :)

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Like I said for ep 731, it's been months since I've seen this episode and it's hard to keep track of what happened in which Clubsplosion episode, so if I refer to events from the wrong episode, I apologize in advance.

I was glad that Trip went down early in the tournament and left town, I'm not too fond of the guy anyway. A quick exit is fine with me. I also liked Georgia going down and joining Burgundy in the pouting corner, that was hilarious. Cilan getting interrupted during his evaluation time was funny too.

7/10

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I love this episode. My favorite part was when Georgia told Burgundy she acts like Cilan ruined her life.

Yeah, calling it now, it's going to be Stefan and Montgomery in the final battle. This rivalry between Sawk and Throh isn't just going to be built up for nothing in the end.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Hee hee I was shocked when Bianca's Emboar defeated Trip's Conkeldurr. Burgundy's interactions with Georgia were fun and I liked when she cheered cuz of Cilan's loss. Too bad that Iris and Excadrill lost. :[

Leonhart

Imagineer
Shooti's Lowbushin losing to Bel's Enbuoh made me do a double take since I wasn't expecting Shooti to lose so soon. Bel seemed extremely strong for once, which is good. Masaomi's Nageki beating Iris's Doryuzu was surprising, but Dent and Yanappu losing wasn't a big deal since Yanappu isn't very strong.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Okay, so I liked the introductions the characters were getting here: poor Stephan though, he gets the wrong name said. I still would like to see an meeting between him and Alder just to see how the name thing goes. :p

Alloutℯ

Banned
I can identify with Burgundy's ridiculous spite. She hopes they ALL lose? That's impossible, Burgundy. It's a tournament. But when someone really gets under your skin, you hope against hope for the impossible.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I didn't realize before, but this installment of the Donamite tournament seemed to be the exact opposite of Isshu's first tournament, in the sense that Iris and Dent did horribly here compared to last time, while Bel seemed to provide an actual threat for once.