• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Conquistador Production: RMT

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
PorygonZ|Modest|Adaptive @ Choice Scarf
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Tri Attack
- Dark Pulse
EVs: HP: 4/Sp Atk: 252/Spd: 252

Standard CS PorygonZ. Not much to say. Opener, BoltBeamer with Tri-Attack w/ Adaptibility and Dark Pulse for extra type coverage.

Starmie|Modest|Natural Cure @Leftovers
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
EVs: Spd: 252/Sp Atk 252/Sp Def: 4

Once again, standard. Like it for its type coverage and high Sp Atk and Spd.

Metagross|Adamant|Clear Body @Leftovers
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Agility
- Explosion
EVs: HP: 100/Atk: 252/Def: 52/Spd: 104

A semi-wall but more of a tank. Sacrficed some HP EVs to give it a better defence, making it more eligible for defense walling.

Salamence|Adamant|Indimidate @Leftovers
- Roost
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance
- Dragon Claw
EVs: HP: 82/Atk: 252/Spd: 176

Standard sweeper for Salamence. Tanks early in the game (hence Roost) and DDances when it gets the opportunity, then sweeps.

Heracross|Adamant|Guts @Choice Scarf
- Close Combat
- Megahorn
- Stone Edge
- Aerial Ace
EVs: HP: 4/Atk: 252/Speed: 252

Standard Heracross, but with Aerial Ace as a suprise against other Heracrosses. Mainly because it was too late to teach it Pursuit though.

Gilscor|Impish|Sand Veil @Leftovers
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Aerial Ace
- Stealth Rock
EVs: HP: 252/Atk: 6/Def: 252

Added this guy in because my team was majorly Heracross weak. This guy deals with a lot of my team's threats.

So that is it, please rate :)

PS: I used to have:
Umbreon|Careful|Synchronize @Leftovers
- Baton Pass
- Toxic
- Moonlight
- Mean Look
EVs: HP: 88/Sp Def: 208/Def: 212

As opener and didn't have Gilscor on my team at all. Thoughts?

The_Panda

恭喜發財
Your team could have issues with special attacks, as none of your pokemon have a sizeable special defense. SpecsLuke could give you some issues, but yet again he gives just about every team issues.

Caesar

F.E.A.R the rat
you could benifit from a special wall, cressie or bliss will fit in nicely over one of you many sweepers and i doubt many heras willface other heras cause standard sets dont have much to use against other standard sets so most would just switch to a counter

Blue Ace

Pokemon is Dead
Lacking Special Defense, take off one of ur 3 physical sweepers (Mence or Gross) or Starmie (which seems redundant to Z w/o Rapid Spin)

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
i doubt many heras willface other heras cause standard sets dont have much to use against other standard sets so most would just switch to a counter

It was more as it was to late to give it Pursuit.... Lol.

Starmie@Life Orb
Modest

Surf
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Recover

'Fraid I can't teach it Recover. Oh well.

Lacking Special Defense, take off one of ur 3 physical sweepers (Mence or Gross)
Yeah, I was thinking that too. But which one? I'm leaning towards taking away Metagross.

Animus

Starmie|Timid|Natural Cure @Wise glasses/Expert belt/Choice specs(Life Orb but as already stated works better with Recover)
- Surf
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Ice Beam
EVs: Spd: 252/Sp Atk 252/Sp Def: 4

A high IV in spd and full EVs allow you to outrun some threats to your team like non scarfed Gengar and other 350 max speed things. Choice specs will give you a formidible sp.atker but you may want freedom specially seeing as Porygonz has choice item.

Though after reading your post I guess its a bit late to go for a timid one well theres my advice anyway

Last edited:

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
Yeah, lol, it is, but I managed to get Recover onto it - so Life Orb is to be considered now - and personally I'd rather have that freedom of not having a Choice item.

S

Shine

You'll have problems with electivire if he gets one motor drive in, so be careful

Caesar

F.E.A.R the rat
Swampert and ryphiror can protect u from eletivire if it doesn't have hp Grass

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
Hmm, I do actually have a Rhyperior:

Ryperior|Adamant|Solid Rock @Leftovers/Choice Band
- Megahorn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Avalanche
EVs: HP: 4/Atk: 252/Def: 252

I took him out of the equation though when I put Gilscor in...

Caesar

F.E.A.R the rat
he could fit in over gross or mance or starmie stealth rocks or roar would fit in nicely too

Caesar

F.E.A.R the rat
it's a tough call, both would help. get a threat list together and work out who walls or counters more threats

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
Off the top of my head these are what spring to mind:

Gyarados
Electivirve
Weavile
PorygonZ
Magmortar
Garchomp
Starmie
Gengar

S

Shine

Also try

Aerodactyl
Dragonite
Heracross
Breloom
Salamence (phys and spec)
Metagross
Infernape
Lucario
Togekiss
Azelf
Heatran

Caesar

F.E.A.R the rat
hmm 4 special, 4 physicall okay than,
Gyarados - with solid rock rhphirior should survive waterfall and ko with stone edge but i'm really not sure so half a point
Electivirve the whole point of rhy
Weavile cant do anything to rhy that electrive cant so be in the same department
PZ can actually KO blissey with hyper Beam and 2KO with Tri attack but rhy resist these and posible take him down but wont survive ice beam so this is really a draw
Mag blissey can wall, Rhy can kill so this would be a draw
Garchomp is walled by rhy
Starmie kills rhy buts walled by blissey
Gengar cant really do much to either.
The scroe
Rhy 4 out right walling
Bliss 3 out right walling

Conquistador

Vive la Revolution!
Hmm, well, I'll definitly put a Rhyperior in, but I have no special walls at all. Hm... I could take out Gilscor for Blissey, but Rhyperior isn't as effective to counter Heracross as Skarmory or Gilscor....

PsiUmbreon

Rhyperior does not counter Gyarados. Waterfall is at least a 2hko.

Put standard Blissey in over Starmie. A little status protection is nice so consider Aromatherapy.

I personally don't like Metagross without either Thunder or Ice Punch. Earthquake/Meteor Mash is not too good by itself. Hosts of Pokemon wall this combination, including Gyarados which your team already has a problem with. Give it Thunderpunch and it can counter Gyarados variants that don't have Earthquake.

I'd give Sleep Talk to the Heracross over Aerial Ace. Sleep Talk is very handy when you need a switch into something like Breloom. And it's not like you use that fourth move often anyway.

Come to think of it, I'd try Tangrowth over Metagross. Tangrowth is a surprisingly awesome Gyarados counter, even Taunt variants are screwed over when Power Whip 2HKOs. It's also a good Electivire counter since Ice Punch struggles to even 3HKO it.

Tangrowth@Leftovers
Impish
252 HP, 188 Def, 84 Attack (the Attack is for being able to 2hko Gyarados)
-Sleep Powder
-Knock Off
-Leech Seed
-Power Whip

It really is quite fun to use. If you use it you will have fun molesting people with its tentacles. =D