• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Corphish Outta Water! (300)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
A Corphish Outta Water!

After successfully catching the mischievous Corphish, Ash decides to train it to help out in his upcoming re-match against Brawly. However Corphish ends up getting sick when Ash, Pikachu & Corphish are out training...and to make things worse, the Pokémon Center is across the river. Can Ash save his New Buddy?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

F

Factory Head Noland

This was a good episode, Corphish was a little silly eating rope though! What I didn't understand is that Ash was in the river he was more than half way across and then the Carvanha came and he went all the way back.
I'm so glad that May's Wurmple evolved into a Silcoon (it could have evolved into a Cascoon, you know).

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This was a pretty interesting episode. I liked when Corphish gobbled up all the rope and everyone got nervous. :D They had some good dramatic action too with Ash trying to escape the carvanhas and get to the other side. I liked when Corphish bopped Ash on the head in his sleep too. LOL I also liked when Team Rocket thanked the twerps wholeheartedly for freeing them, then did a total 180 and went for Pikachu. Pikachu's reaction was especially hilarious. :)

Overall, pretty good episode.

JONNO.FRESH

Loved this epi. Corphish is always awesome to watch. 9/10

eonteam123456

Codenumber 242
Ash was coolest. Yay 300th episode!

Battra

Another good episode liked that both May and Jessie got into another which Wurmple is better war until both evolved, unfortunately for Jessie she didn't get a Silcoon she got a Cascoon but she doesn't know it yet or won't admit it. Most likely the same reason Ash didn't get Cascoon with his Pokedex since he thought bot Wurmple evolved into the same thing, though I don't like that they showed them just straight evolving instead of making a cocoon out of their String Shot like Caterpie did when it evolved. Loved the part's with Corphish saying hello to everyone by bopping them on the head, also very nice scene in which Ash tells Corphish to use Crab Hammer then it bops him on the head.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
it's another "somebody is getting ill" story, it's repeating a bit if you ask me, still it was a decent episode.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I can't understand how Jessie didn't even realise that her Wurmple had evolved into a Cascoon, is she blind?

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great episode.Corpish was little strange, but finaly overcome it's problems. and it was good to see a Carvanah.

Hibachi

Grass Pokemon Expert
I thought it was interesting to see May's Wurmple not eating, and Ash's Corphish eating everyhing. I was really shocked when both May's Wurmple and Jessie's Wurmple evolved at the same time. I was really happy that May got a Silcoon. I liked how James and Meowth realized that Jessie's Wurmple evolved into something different but Jesie didn't. I felt awful for Corphish that it got sick, but I thought Ash was really brave in crossing the river full of Carvahnha. I thought it was cute when Corphish hit Ash on the head when they were sleeping. Luckily Ash, Pikachu, and Corphish got back in time to save everybody from the tide.

granbull guy

Vasoline
OMG the Wurple War was retarted

BlueDragonfangirl

Well it was an ok episode, not a favorite of mine but still funny. Corpfish was the best part IMO. My favorite bits had to be Ash dreaming about it using an attack and him doing it on Ash. Than Corpfish showing his own ways of friendship on Brock/Max/May in the end, that was too funny. Oh also Nurse Joy asking Ash why on earth would he eat some thing like that, Ash not having a good reason LOL. Team Rocket was kind of mean in the end cuz they tried to capture Pikachu dispite Ash helping them, even Pikachu was shocked about that LOL. So for once I was happy they got blasted off. But I did LOL When they found out Ash/Pikachu wasn't trapped in those cages.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Funny, in a sad way. I'm kinda glad Corphish got sick, it made things far better than I had expected.

The scene were the Carvanah attack Ash was good. Glad they kept it in since it was worth watching.

The whole Team Rocket using cages to trap Brock, May, and Max was a little over the top though. 6/10

Crazy Corphish ate a rope and gone sick! This time I'm calling Ash's Corphish "Crazy Corphish" :p

May's Wermple evolve into Salcoon. I don't understand why Wermples evolve into Salcoon or Cascoon for no info.

Last edited: