• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Corphish Outta Water! (300)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
It worried me to see May's Wurmple not eating, but then I cheered when both May's Wurmple and Jessie's Wurmple evolved at the same time: I was really happy that May got a Silcoon.

ZilverLox

Banned
I find it very odd that the two Wurmple evolutions were shoved into this episode. They would've fit much better as the climax of the "Which Wurmple's Which" episode. Despite its semi-filler status I enjoyed this episode more than the last one. Corphish is cool and I loved all of Team Rocket's lines and their motto was so weird. But when the Carvanha ate the boat, why didn't Ash run to the opposite shore, it looked like he got pretty close.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I find it very odd that the two Wurmple evolutions were shoved into this episode. They would've fit much better as the climax of the "Which Wurmple's Which" episode.

It was much better to see it happen here since it didn't waste much time anyway. Jessie was blind if she couldn't tell the difference between Cascoon and Silcoon, though. :p

Alloutℯ

Banned
So this was the Pokemon version of the stereotypical "piranha-infested waters" gimmick. I wouldn't call it a filler because of the Wurmple evolutions and I seemed to be the only one who actually does think they fit in the episode.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I enjoyed this episode.

It was funny how Jessie thought her Cascoon was a Silcoon. It was great to see those two Wurmple evolve.

In Musashi's defense, she didn't seem too familiar with Houen Pokemon as a whole, and Mayuld looks a lot like Karasalis, so it was an easy mistake.

Ash and Corphish make a great team, and the scene with Ash and Corphish sleeping was cute.